Qlock2 - Word Clock in Text for XBMC (Replica of Biegert & Funk CLOCKTWO)
Amet Wrote:that make more sense??

Looks right to me Big Grin
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
i've just send you (amet) the xml.

and the extra-code for the extra-minutes (those 4 little buttons around the clock)

Code:
</include>
<include name="minutes01">
<visible>substring(system.time(mm),01)|substring(system.time(mm),06)|substring(system.time(mm),11)|substring(system.time(mm),16)|substring(system.time(mm),21)|substring(system.time(mm),26)|substring(system.time(mm),31)|substring(system.time(mm),36)|substring(system.time(mm),41)|substring(system.time(mm),46)|substring(system.time(mm),51)|substring(system.time(mm),56)|substring(system.time(mm),02)|substring(system.time(mm),07)|substring(system.time(mm),12)|substring(system.time(mm),17)|substring(system.time(mm),22)|substring(system.time(mm),27)|substring(system.time(mm),32)|substring(system.time(mm),37)|substring(system.time(mm),42)|substring(system.time(mm),47)|substring(system.time(mm),52)|substring(system.time(mm),57)|substring(system.time(mm),03)|substring(system.time(mm),08)|substring(system.time(mm),13)|substring(system.time(mm),18)|substring(system.time(mm),23)|substring(system.time(mm),28)|substring(system.time(mm),33)|substring(system.time(mm),38)|substring(system.time(mm),43)|substring(system.time(mm),48)|substring(system.time(mm),53)|substring(system.time(mm),58)|substring(system.time(mm),04)|substring(system.time(mm),09)|substring(system.time(mm),14)|substring(system.time(mm),19)|substring(system.time(mm),24)|substring(system.time(mm),29)|substring(system.time(mm),34)|substring(system.time(mm),39)|substring(system.time(mm),44)|substring(system.time(mm),49)|substring(system.time(mm),54)|substring(system.time(mm),59)</visible>
</include>
<include name="minutes02">
<visible>substring(system.time(mm),02)|substring(system.time(mm),07)|substring(system.time(mm),12)|substring(system.time(mm),17)|substring(system.time(mm),22)|substring(system.time(mm),27)|substring(system.time(mm),32)|substring(system.time(mm),37)|substring(system.time(mm),42)|substring(system.time(mm),47)|substring(system.time(mm),52)|substring(system.time(mm),57)|substring(system.time(mm),03)|substring(system.time(mm),08)|substring(system.time(mm),13)|substring(system.time(mm),18)|substring(system.time(mm),23)|substring(system.time(mm),28)|substring(system.time(mm),33)|substring(system.time(mm),38)|substring(system.time(mm),43)|substring(system.time(mm),48)|substring(system.time(mm),53)|substring(system.time(mm),58)</visible>
</include>
<include name="minutes03">
<visible>substring(system.time(mm),03)|substring(system.time(mm),08)|substring(system.time(mm),13)|substring(system.time(mm),18)|substring(system.time(mm),23)|substring(system.time(mm),28)|substring(system.time(mm),33)|substring(system.time(mm),38)|substring(system.time(mm),43)|substring(system.time(mm),48)|substring(system.time(mm),53)|substring(system.time(mm),58)|substring(system.time(mm),04)|substring(system.time(mm),09)|substring(system.time(mm),14)|substring(system.time(mm),19)|substring(system.time(mm),24)|substring(system.time(mm),29)|substring(system.time(mm),34)|substring(system.time(mm),39)|substring(system.time(mm),44)|substring(system.time(mm),49)|substring(system.time(mm),54)|substring(system.time(mm),59)</visible>
</include>
<include name="minutes04">
<visible>substring(system.time(mm),04)|substring(system.time(mm),09)|substring(system.time(mm),14)|substring(system.time(mm),19)|substring(system.time(mm),24)|substring(system.time(mm),29)|substring(system.time(mm),34)|substring(system.time(mm),39)|substring(system.time(mm),44)|substring(system.time(mm),49)|substring(system.time(mm),54)|substring(system.time(mm),59)</visible>
</include>

this could be shortened, but we are still working on it (had some misstakes in the basic layout)

Code:
    <control type="image">
    <description>Clock Minute</description>
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>51</width>
    <height>51</height>
    <texture>clock\minutes\01.png</texture>
    <include>minutes01</include>
</control>
        <control type="image">
    <posx>20</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>51</width>
    <height>51</height>
    <include>minutes02</include>
</control>
        <control type="image">
    <posx>30</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>51</width>
    <height>51</height>
    <include>minutes03</include>
</control>
        <control type="image">
    <posx>40</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>51</width>
    <height>51</height>
    <include>minutes04</include>
</control>

i've worked with the includes.xml to be more flexible. it is obviosuly not necessary.
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
donabi Wrote:i've just send you (amet) the xml.

Cool, will look at it in an hour or so.

Thx
hum interesting Big Grin

Now with working "Zwanzig Nach" and Extra-Minutes with Symbols (Labels) instead of graphics.

The Code:
http://pastebin.com/JZzCTFbd

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moDXTqT2noI
Nice work. Any chance of getting a fade in/out effect on the words that appear/disappear when something changes?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
i may try to make a french layout Big Grin
ppic Wrote:i may try to make a french layout Big Grin

S'il-vous-plaît Smile
.. there were still some errors in the code from donabi's link.
(I didn't change all hour intervalls)
here finally is the complete code (I hope so), also with cleaned minutes-conditions.
http://paste2.org/p/1148165
freaksworth is not connected to or in any other way affiliated with XBMC, Team XBMC, or the XBMC Foundation.
Could this be made in to an XBMC screensaver?

I have fallen in love with the clock but €885 makes my wallet sad.

Included in my MOD, Gemran (corrected poss and some improvements) & English
square is so last week Tongue (And before you ask no I can't share the code because it doesn't work proper (update)

The clock is really cool. Would be a nice effect to have an alarm option for it to be invisible and fade in at certain intervals or times (sorry if this is an option that has been stated and I missed it). looks good as a permanent part of the pages design also.

A possible mod could be a smaller icon instead of a grid.

In my opinion unless it only appears at set time intervals it would be annoying to have an icon like this on the screen. Unless it did other things like display stats for the library and system .Even then it would give me flashbacks to the microsoft Paperclip
the grid is the way to go
Wow, i would never have thought of those possibilities.
For me it was "just make a working layout like the original".

Very nice ideas.
Jezz_X Wrote:square is so last week Tongue (And before you ask no I can't share the code because it doesn't work proper (update)

What doesn't work properly? the conditions of the animations of the lines? the condition of the background? the condition to show each one? I didn't think about animating every line to change the geometry, this will help to adapt to a horizontal mid screen home menu. I'll give it a shot tonight.

I also thought about a glass cover as the original, but leave it by that for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Qlock2 - Word Clock in Text for XBMC (Replica of Biegert & Funk CLOCKTWO)1