[WIP] Curtain
Gave up on my last WIP. I think that one has more chance to see the light of the day.

Home

Movie view
Thinking about having two png's that changes according to movie genre, in this case, crime

Movie View if XBMC is Kinect compatible one day

Album View
Thinking about having two png's that changes according to music genre, in this case, brit pop

Contextual menu
Weather

good start ! is it just mockup or theses part are coded?
Looks great. Really like the home and movie view ideas.
ppic Wrote:good start ! is it just mockup or theses part are coded?

Only Mockup (started today). But I'm confident I'll find my way around coding (I know XHTML/CSS) So it'll eventually be coded.
Settings

Genre View
Minimal, clean design, nice color theme and vintage look, that's great! I'll be checking this thread for updates. Wink
Japaja Wrote:Minimal, clean design, nice color theme and vintage look, that's great! I'll be checking this thread for updates. Wink

Thanks for the comments. Yes I am trying to keeping this minimal and easy to use. I'm always asking myself will an average user would be lost in this skin?
Very nice looking but you might have to widen the centre section if you're going international.
Hitcher Wrote:Very nice looking but you might have to widen the centre section if you're going international.

Yes it crossed my mind. I'll see what I can do about it. I might end up always using the centre section like in Album / Movie view

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Curtain0