[THEME] Confluence 5 Colors
Rainbow 
[Release]

Theme Pack [2011] - for Confluence Skin (Skin rev. was 35642)

five Colors include this .ZIP file
  • CitrusYellow
  • FireRed
  • Girlie
  • Mediterran
  • Lawngreen
I have not forgot the colors.xml´s Smile

Extract it to your confluence folder.

Bigger Pics can You see here.

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Sticky this ? ... Jezz_X ?
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
nice and stuck
Sorry to ask if it has been answered, but how do you install this on Confluence

Thanks all
The files go in the colors folder within the skin folder. In Windows XP the directory is:
C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\colors
ya but how do you install on ATV, thanks for your help
dallasnights Wrote:ya but how do you install on ATV, thanks for your help

You need to put them here:

/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/skin.confluence/colors

When you login using root, you need to go back right to the top level and then navigate down from there using the above.
is it possible to have xbmc change colour automatically ether on start up or at pre set intervals?
DazNoonan Wrote:You need to put them here:

/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/skin.confluence/colors

When you login using root, you need to go back right to the top level and then navigate down from there using the above.

I followed these instructions and placed the files in the colors folder. I opened the folder containing the new color files first and then put them in the folder labeled colors. Is this rightHuh It does not show up in settings, it only shows 1 color available.

thanks.................
Okay, I got it now. I had the skin set to Confluence Vertical and that is why the five colors were not showing up. I switched to Confluence and the colors showed up. Thank you. Funny though, of the four default skins I have on my xmbc one, Confluence Vertical, runs much smoother than any of the others. Oh well, thanks again.
Do these need to be updated to work with Eden? All the colors change as I would expect with the new Confluence except for the highlighted submenu items, which are still in the blue color. No big deal, just curious. Thanks.
As pkscuot pointed out the submenues are still blue.. It would be the finishing touch on an amazing skin, the colour mediterran is my favorite but it doesnt go well with blue.. Can it be changed?
Took the liberty of adjusting djtoll's theme pack to work on Confluence v2.1.1 Eden. Download here

Give me a shout with any problems Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Works perfect!!! looks very good in convergence svn too ;-)
Dumb question... Where is "skin.confluence"
Nevermind, found it.

Thank you, nice colors!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME] Confluence 5 Colors1