Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken?
hi again, i dropped my sql database, now i have the same prob...no fanart anymore after rescraping Sad
Okay guys, I'll try to help. Please upload debug logs at http://pastebin.com. I need individual logs for all scenarios.

(2013-02-13, 21:13)Stetanchi Wrote: log 1) If I start from scratch with an empty DB and scrape all movies manually the fanart is there and all movies are scraped correctly in German.
log 2) If I scrape a whole folder with over 200 movies ("Bibliothek aktualisieren") the scraper sometimes scrapes
movies with english text by error, this is round about 20-30% of the scraped movies.
log 3) If I rescrape these movies with English language to German language the fan art is lost without any chance to get it back.

(2013-02-14, 01:56)shaga Wrote: hi again, i dropped my sql database, now i have the same prob...no fanart anymore after rescraping Sad
log 1) scrape log 2) rescrape
Hi Eddie,

first of all thanks for offer,

but yesterday night i switched back to an old xml file of Videobuster 1.1.7 to find out where the difference is between this version and the recent 1.1.7.1/2
What can I say now this version is scraping fanart and the trailer!
Very strange, because V1.1.7 was the version where I initially noticed that the trailers were not available.

I will double check tonight if this version 1.1.7 is still working for me and get back to you.

Ciao, Stef.
Hi

i double checked which version of VB scraper was really active in my system.
I guess I made one mistake which leads to kind of mixing up.
I renamed the original folder to "_metadata.videobuster.de" with the old scraper.
This leads to a kind of mismatch in my system an it still seems to use the old scaper, although the new one was in correct named directory.

After deleting all old folders the recent version of EddieZero V1.1.7.1 is working well.

Thanks for help and your patience, Ciao, Stef.
had to reinstall xbmc... now its working fine ... Nod
Cheers, Stef!

@shaga
Which version do you use?
-> V1.1.7.2

trailers -> working

fanart is buggy...

so i use ArtworkDownloader instead...

but there are only english covers... that sucks Sad
I have tried 1.1.7 and 1.1.7.2. Both versions do not work for me at all.
It's really sad as this scraper is by far the best german movie scraper. I use the XBMC standard scraper in the meantime. I hope the someone fix the scraper soon.
yep Sad i hope someone can fix it...
(2013-02-14, 23:22)Stetanchi Wrote: Hi

i double checked which version of VB scraper was really active in my system.
I guess I made one mistake which leads to kind of mixing up.
I renamed the original folder to "_metadata.videobuster.de" with the old scraper.
This leads to a kind of mismatch in my system an it still seems to use the old scaper, although the new one was in correct named directory.

After deleting all old folders the recent version of EddieZero V1.1.7.1 is working well.

Thanks for help and your patience, Ciao, Stef.

Where can I download 1.1.7.1 could i have a link pls...?
I want to test it again... hopefully the fanart probs will be gone....
v1.1.7.1
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7267...1.zip.html

v1.1.7.2 (may be buggy, read thread)
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7202...r.zip.html
Hi again,

version 1.1.8 is out now -> but again to trailer support, can somebody fix it again? Confused

thanks a lot!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videobuster (videobuster.de) German scraper broken?1