Broken Packages / dependency error installing Dharma
Mods,

anyone?

Bueller?
edz2k9 Wrote:Hi all.

Anyone have any updates on this yet? I'm away from my karmic box so I dont know if its updated yet but may take a look this weekend if the PPA is up to date.

Thanks all

Ed

Nope, it's not fixed yet.
Many thanks...

9.11 is working as well as it ever did on the revo in the lounge so I think I'll leave it until the karmic ppa is fixed.

I've shrunk the windows partition on the revo so I've got 70gb free to try an ubuntu 10 install if time permits without messing up my karmic build.

Now, prising the family away from the tv so I can fiddle with the system for 5 hours, that could be tough!
Hi all,

just read this thread just to make sure i understood it right. Currently there is no way to update XBMC to Version 10 with Ubuntu Karmic?

HuhHuh
Heinecken Wrote:Hi all,

just read this thread just to make sure i understood it right. Currently there is no way to update XBMC to Version 10 with Ubuntu Karmic?

HuhHuh

Hi there

as I understand it, until someone updates the PPA with new packages thats the situation. Not sure whats happening though since there appears to be no information on the situation (although I havent had time to search in depth if I'm honest here).

I have one box updated to 10 but to do that I had to update the karmic install to ubuntu 10, something I cant really justify on the lounge system as it also runs myth tv front end and a few other things.

Keen as I am to see if it removes the final few glitches in my revo setup I'll have to give it a miss until this is resolved.

Shame..

Ed
Just bringing this thread back to life.

Any news on whether the PPA has now been updated?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken Packages / dependency error installing Dharma0