[RELEASE] WatchMeLater (Video Plugin) Addon - Add "Watch Me Later" to YouTube & Vimeo
Popeye Wrote:Could you try change "description" to "media:content" on line 56-57 ish?

Script fails to run, similar error as first time:
Code:
14:00:41 T:2778479504 M:108232704   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
14:00:41 T:2778479504 M:108232704   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
14:00:41 T:2778479504 M:108232704   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-WatchMeLater-6921f83/default.py", line 133, in ?
                                                listFeed(feedUrl)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-WatchMeLater-6921f83/default.py", line 58, in listFeed
                                                itemUrl = items[n]('media:content')[0].contents[0] #encode('UTF-8'))
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
14:00:41 T:3043919712 M:108191744   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.watchmelater/

Edit: Wait, I'm seeing a missing media:content in the file. No idea why *groan* Let me update Radbox Smile
Deleted videos on my Radbox that did not have a media:content. Script runs now but has 0 hits again.
Update: turns out that the deleted video didn't allow embedding, which is why it had no media:content tag.
Try this:
Code:
for n in range(nItems):
        itemTitle = items[n]('title')[0].contents[0]
        itemUrl = items[n]('media:content')[0] #.contents[0] #encode('UTF-8'))
        print itemUrl
        itemUrl = pluginUrl(str(itemUrl))
        if not (itemUrl == "&"):
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Awesome, it works! Can pull in the Radbox RSS directly now, no more leaky Pipes. I'll start cracking on figuring out which stream providers Radbox supports and have XBMC add-ons. Thanks a lot Popeye!
GuySie Wrote:Awesome, it works! Can pull in the Radbox RSS directly now, no more leaky Pipes. I'll start cracking on figuring out which stream providers Radbox supports and have XBMC add-ons. Thanks a lot Popeye!

Great! Since Radbox seems to read here I think it's time to fork WatchMeLater to a pure Radbox add-on.
To get the identification of the video service better I'll try to suggest to Radbox to add some sort of identifier tag in their rss. Hopefully they also have some way of getting more items in the feed...
Made a dedicated Radbox add-on Big Grin . Continue radbox discussion in this thread
Great addon.
Two cool tips for anyone else who uses this.

1 - URL shorteners work.
2 - Use the rss feed from your the links page on Facebook. And you get to have a TV station of you or your friends recommended videos.

Popeye would you be able to add the function to enable multiple rss feeds. Also Shouldn't mediarss feeds work like this in xbmc without this plugin?
alanpt Wrote:Great addon.
Two cool tips for anyone else who uses this.

1 - URL shorteners work.
2 - Use the rss feed from your the links page on Facebook. And you get to have a TV station of you or your friends recommended videos.

Popeye would you be able to add the function to enable multiple rss feeds. Also Shouldn't mediarss feeds work like this in xbmc without this plugin?

Thanks!
1, work for the feed, not for the urls to videos.
2, cool - didnt know that

Multiple feeds? Yes can look into that.
Well, media should work if the link are pointing directly to a media file. In most cases the "real" link is in someway hidden and this is why we have all the media add-ons...
Having multiple feeds would be great, I could add my Facebook news feed, my friends facebook news feed and my vimeo and youtube watch later feeds. And maybe throw in the Boing Boing feed. That would then cover 90% of my online watching needs.

Couldn't the developers incorporate the youtube and vimeo urls as playable videos (ala your plugin). It would seem more popular and handy than Last.FM sources (which I use)
alanpt Wrote:Having multiple feeds would be great, I could add my Facebook news feed, my friends facebook news feed and my vimeo and youtube watch later feeds. And maybe throw in the Boing Boing feed. That would then cover 90% of my online watching needs.

Couldn't the developers incorporate the youtube and vimeo urls as playable videos (ala your plugin). It would seem more popular and handy than Last.FM sources (which I use)

If you can provide me with code examples from each feed I can have a look at it. Snippets from <item> to </item> are enough.

example from radbox,
Code:
<item>
<pubDate>Tue, 22 Feb 2011 01:24:30 EST</pubDate>
<title>Your Lucky Day</title>
<link>http://radbox.me/watch/video/12345</link>
<guid>http://radbox.me/watch/video/12345</guid>
<description>A megaball drawing sends a convenience store spiraling out of control.</description>
<media:title>Your Lucky Day</media:title>
<media:description type="html">A megaball drawing sends a convenience store spiraling out of control.</media:description>
<media:thumbnail url="http://radbox.me/init/static/thumbs/em123343453463642.jpg" width="160" height="120" />
<media:content url="http://player.vimeo.com/video/14017511" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" medium="video" width="640" height="480" />
</item>
I think I might try using Yahoo Pipes to combine them instead. I like the single purpose/simplicity of this plugin as it is.

If you could have on the plugins settings page an option to add Vimeo and Youtube usernames that would make this plugin simpler. But you probably already know that.
alanpt Wrote:I think I might try using Yahoo Pipes to combine them instead. I like the single purpose/simplicity of this plugin as it is.

If you could have on the plugins settings page an option to add Vimeo and Youtube usernames that would make this plugin simpler. But you probably already know that.

Yahoo pipes are great! What do you mean with usernames, they are all handled within those plugins and nothing I can about, sorry...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] WatchMeLater (Video Plugin) Addon - Add "Watch Me Later" to YouTube & Vimeo0