[LIVE] Pairing a bluetooth keyboard in XBMC Live?
Question 
Well I got my hands on a wireless mini bluetooth keyboard, its the bluetooth equivalent of the rii mini wireless keyboard. Anyways I have no idea on how to pair the thing on XBMC Live, where do I start, what should I do? The dongle is connected through USB on my Acer Revo but ofcourse as with all bluetooth devices you have to pair the device before you can use it. Any ideas guys?
I have an nMediaPC bluetooth keyboard that has a USB dongle plugged into the computer. For this keyboard you press a button on the dongle that pairs it to the keyboard. Its specified in the instructions for the keyboard. It has worked flawlessly for me so far.
Some bluetooth devices had adapters that offer a device specific pairing to their own adapter. Some do not. This is quite useful in xbmc live since it is not an easy process to set up pairing with a bluetooth device and have it survive reboots. I am in the process of writing a guide to do exactly this, but first I have to learn how. When I've done it, it will be at http://marshalleq.wordpress.com/

Smile
Hey MarshallEQ, looking forward to seeing your guide when it becomes available. This is one of the few things lacking with my current setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Pairing a bluetooth keyboard in XBMC Live?0