• 6(current)
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)
I passed trough this topic a few times now, and i thought based on the screenshots it's not my taste. But after all i try'd it. When i add some backgrounds. The skin really come's to it's right. Original!
Jezz-x, i got one thing. When i scroll through my movies, i have to backgrounds on eachother, is there a way to hide the media background when a movie is selected?
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
wilson.joe you will need to edit the nowplaying stuff in includes.xml
Baswazz you mean the fanart ? you can disable that in sin settings
Jezz_X Wrote:wilson.joe you will need to edit the nowplaying stuff in includes.xml

thanks for the the quick reponse.. enjoy all your skins. I added more
smart playlists to the main menu by editing the custom_skinsettings.1200.xml
and the home.xml.. this skin is fun to look at, and easy to navigate. thanks for the hardwork you put into it.

I went ahead and the removed

<control type="image">
<description>Music Cover</description>
<posx>137r</posx>
<posy>135r</posy>
<width>112</width>
<height>120</height>
<texture>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<description>Music Cover Case Overlay</description>
<posx>160r</posx>
<posy>143r</posy>
<width>145</width>
<height>140</height>
<texture>music-overlay-cdcase.png</texture>
</control>

that took the case from showing on every screen but left the artist\title etc.. thanks again
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Any updates?
Jezz i keep coming back to this as my default skin ! It's just so damned quick to navigate. Smile For some reason i've now tried like 7 skins the last two months, none of them comes close to the performance and eas of navigation as this skin.

When you release the final version im gonna have ready a new theme, would you support themes from users in the future ?
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Love this skin!

so quick! got everything you want!!
Only thing i would say is to have clearart and logo support! Smile
The-Boxhead Wrote:When you release the final version im gonna have ready a new theme, would you support themes from users in the future ?

They can always be posted and shared.. hint.. hint Smile
how did you extract the xbt?
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

you don't need too all my skins are aopen source and here on svn
https://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/
Jezz_X Wrote:you don't need too all my skins are aopen source and here on svn https://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/

Wow!! Thanks. I had a few ideas for the shapes of the blades. You know how one can customize the graphics in windows, giving them a slightly different look, color etc. Going to have to check out your Slik!! Nod

wilson.joe Wrote:Wow!! Thanks. I had a few ideas for the shapes of the blades. You know how one can customize the graphics in windows, giving them a slightly different look, color etc. Going to have to check out your Slik!! Nod

Edit: I went and got your slik and im liking it. umm I also grabbed
JX720 and the textures are in the xbt format there too..

Edit again: I found it.. its in the svn..
svn checkout http://jezzxbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ jezzxbmc-read-only

No they're not -

https://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/sourc...20%2Fmedia
Jezz_X Wrote:wilson.joe you will need to edit the nowplaying stuff in includes.xml
Baswazz you mean the fanart ? you can disable that in sin settings

Yes, i enabled fanart in the skin settings. But when i go to media > movies and i scroll through my movies i see two fanarts overlap each-other.
One from the selected movie and the one i assigned in the skin settings.
The one from the skin settings must be disabled when i select an movie or an music album don't you think?
Ahh you mean you set a image for the background that blends in with the current movie fanart yeah thats intended the backgrounds are meant to mostly be plain so they can dull out the movie fanart image behind it
Jezz_X Wrote:Ahh you mean you set a image for the background that blends in with the current movie fanart yeah thats intended the backgrounds are meant to mostly be plain so they can dull out the movie fanart image behind it

yes indeed that is exactly what i mean.
I understand the concept behind it. That's a cool feature for this skin.
Maybey it is possible to make an option where you can select (disable/enable).
Because with fanart, this skin realy come's to it's right, but thats just my opinion. Big Grin
I just started using this skin on my ATV 2G - very snappy and well organized. Did a tiny modification of home.xml to add a direct link to an oft-used plugin of my own making, and I'm 100% set. Thanks for all of your work!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)3