Skin resets to confluence with the following error
Hi all,

Does anyone get this? Every so often the skin resets from Alaska to confluence. Now I made some changes to the Alaksa home page, what's the best way to get it back Sad

And I am using latest release of Dharma (rc2):

Code:
19:15:29 T:1460 M:1541652480   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in skin.alaska.revisited.'
19:15:29 T:1460 M:1541640192    INFO:   delete old skin...
19:15:29 T:1460 M:1541373952   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Pointer.xml) ------
19:15:29 T:1460 M:1541361664   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogMuteBug.xml) ------
19:15:29 T:1460 M:1541353472    INFO:   load skin from:C:\apps\xbmc-r35567-Dharma_rc2\addons\skin.confluence
etc...
berhack Wrote:And I am using latest release of Dharma (rc2):

Dharma final is out. RC2 is not the latest (check homepage).
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks slayer I will try. But any idea if this is a known issue with rc2? Otherwise I have doubt it would resolve by just upgrading?
No idea.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
It's the Auto-update problem for skins in XBMC.
Yeah this is the same for me.

When the skin auto-updates, it will reset to Confluence.

Is there a workaround for this Hitch?
HTPC specs:
Samsung 40" ES8000 3DTV, Win8 Pro 64bit, Intel Core i3 530, ATI HD5450, Antec Minuet HTPC Case, 6GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333, Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3
There's nothing skinners can do about it unfortunately - it's a case of turning off the Auto-Update feature and then switching skins before updating the one you're using.
I have this with Alaska Revisited, however, mine kills the skin and removes it from the list completely. I've had to re-install it twice in the past week. I'll look into shutting off the auto-update feature. Where is it?
DurhamDev Wrote:I have this with Alaska Revisited, however, mine kills the skin and removes it from the list completely. I've had to re-install it twice in the past week. I'll look into shutting off the auto-update feature. Where is it?

It's in the 'View Options', those options that pull up when you press opposite way of navigating, when in Addon section...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:It's in the 'View Options', those options that pull up when you press opposite way of navigating, when in Addon section...

Got it. Thanks!

Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin resets to confluence with the following error0