Am I doing this backwards? Can I connect my xbox to my existing XBMC install?
I fear I may have gone about this backwards. I now have my new media centre all setup. Windows7 running dharma rc2. Every things great and all very simple. I now want to get my xbox to look at it and play the media on the htpc. I can do this using the built on media centre application but it really sucks compared to XBMC. Is there any way to get a different view on the xbox, maybe one that looks just like XBMC?

Thanks, JD
jamm13dodger Wrote:I fear I may have gone about this backwards. I now have my new media centre all setup. Windows7 running dharma rc2. Every things great and all very simple. I now want to get my xbox to look at it and play the media on the htpc. I can do this using the built on media centre application but it really sucks compared to XBMC. Is there any way to get a different view on the xbox, maybe one that looks just like XBMC?

Thanks, JD

If you mean XBOX360 then NO. But you can run XBMC on a chipped/soft mod first Gen XBOX.

Cheers.
EG.
That's what I thought. Seems ironic given that it was developed on the first gen console. Thanks for confirming though. Merry Christmas, JD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Am I doing this backwards? Can I connect my xbox to my existing XBMC install?0