The view does not mess with any other Views. So far I've only implemented square thumbnails if you have any requests I'll gladly fulfill them.
Current version screenshots:
Wide Thumbs+Wide Fanart:
Wide Thumbs+Square Fanart:
- Go to your XBMC addons folder (c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons)
- Locate skin.shade
- Unrar the ModGames.rar file inside skin.shade (it should overwrite 3 or 4 files it's fine)
Now if you go to the Advanced Games Launcher (or Executor or vanilla launcher) FROM the Addons menu it should be working. Home Screen shorctuts won't work. Keep reading to fix that.
If you use the Home Screen icons it won't work due to a bug (or design decision) on the original skin. You can fix that by editing guisettings.xml (should be located on c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\xbmc\)
You need to find this setting:
<setting type="string" name="skin.shade.VideoButtonPath_1">ActivateWindow([color=Red][b]videofiles[/b][/color],plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher)</setting>
And change it to:
<setting type="string" name="skin.shade.VideoButtonPath_1">ActivateWindow([b][color=Red]programs[/color][/b],plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher)</setting>
- Added 2 new views for wide thumbs (Wide thumbs + wide fanart and wide thumbs + 4:3 fanart)
- Redid the panel view so it matches Movie Posters 2 view. I use square icons so if anyone needs support for vertical or horizontal posters let me know.
- Added grid view
- Fixed tittle overlapping with studio in Welo view
Any suggestions, ideas, etc are welcome. I'm looking in a panel wall view for the same launcher ATM