Extrathumbs now hard coded????
Question 
Hello everyone....here's a weird one.

I noticed that some of my extrathumbs were not showing up (I am using the Aeon65 skin for Dharma which has a view mode that shows up to four thumbs at once). Like many others using XBMC, I usually extract about 50 thumbs from each movie before adding it to my collection. Some of those thumbs are just not worth keeping so I delete a few and only keep the good ones.

So the problem now is....if XBMC cannot find a file called "thumb1" (as in I deleted it cause it was a bad thumb), then it will not display anything in that thumb's slot. If I for example rename "thumb24" to "thumb1" then XMBC picks it up and properly displays it.

So my only guess is that now it's hard-coded to only find/display those thumbs with specific file names "thumb1", "thumb2", "thumb3", and "thumb4". While all others are ignored.

Has anyone else seen this, and is there a workaround? Also, I wonder if this is skin specific, or a general feature of the new XBMCHuh

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Without checking the code directly, I'm going to guess it is looking in sequence, 1,2,3 etc.
-stoli-
Thanks Stoli....agreed! Just wondering though if it's within XBMC or the skin? I'm just not good enough at looking through the code to determine it. I've conducted a few tests and I can indeed fix the problem if I manually rename the thumbs in the proper order. But that would be a grueling process if I had to go back and do it for my thousands of movies! Sad
Skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extrathumbs now hard coded????0