Set Logo Script to download Banners?
Hello,

Could someone please tell me how to get the new logo script to download banners? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
Actually that would be really great. Many skins support options for poster, banner and landscape images (take Night for example). This allows the user to choose any view option and it will select the correct image so it doesn't get stretched. It would be great if the script could grab posters, banners landscapes and logos. It shouldn't be too difficult to modify since all of that stuff is all ready on the site anyway.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
According to the thread about the Logo Script:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...light=logo

the script is able to download banners, however, it looks like the information stated is for skinners. I have no idea how to make it work and am looking for some guidance on what to do to get banners to download as well as logos.

Thanks,
Mark
You could edit the custom_SkinSettings.xml found in the 720p folder, search for the line..
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=True,logo=True,showthumb=True)</onclick>
and change to..
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=True,logo=True,showthumb=true,banner=banner.jpg)</onclick>
Thanks Steveb...that worked for banners. Now, is there a way to configure this so that it will download banners, and cleararts and logos all at one time?

Thanks,
Mark
That should be the bulk download, located in custom_SkinSettings.xml, the solo download is located in DialogVideoInfo.xml.
Just make sure that what you want to download has a value of "True" or a relevant file name e.g. "banner.jpg"

This is what I use for both..
Bulk:
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=bulk,clearart=True,logo=True,showthumb=landscape.jpg,banner=banner.jpg)</onclick>
Solo:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.logo-downloader,mode=solo,logo=True,clearart=True,showthumb=landscape.jpg,banner=banner.jpg,showname=$INFO
[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
The Bulk download is run from: Skin Settings/Scripts/Run Logo Downloader Script.

The Solo download is run from TV Show info screen/Get Logo.
Thank you for this, I used it with another skin and it worked a treat.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set Logo Script to download Banners?0