Req Tumblr Image Plugin (Tumblr.com Picture Plugin) Addon?
It worked for me, you have to download the zip project from github, un-zip the project and inside, there is the zip you need to add to xbmc
(2013-06-01, 23:21)Rockafella83 Wrote: It worked for me, you have to download the zip project from github, un-zip the project and inside, there is the zip you need to add to xbmc

After a little more trying I got it working. Thanks
very useful information. thanks a lot for this.

thanks
99th
(2013-01-28, 01:13)HyFrmn Wrote: I had some spare time to try this out. Here is my attempt at a tumblr plugin using v2 of the api. I hope to add more settings and make them a little more user friendly in the near future.
"Next page" not working - missed slash in plugin address: For example when I tried to load "Next page" of automotivated:

Code:
14:28:11 T:3006879552 DEBUG: OnKey: return (f00d) pressed, action is Select
14:28:11 T:3006879552 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshowautomotivated/?start=20)
14:28:11 T:3006879552 DEBUG: ParentPath = [plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow/automotivated]
14:28:11 T:2922695488 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
14:28:11 T:2922695488 ERROR: Unable to find plugin plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshowautomotivated
14:28:11 T:3006879552 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshowautomotivated/?start=20
14:28:11 T:3006879552 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshowautomotivated/?start=20) failed
14:28:11 T:3006879552 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow/automotivated)
14:28:11 T:3006879552 DEBUG: ParentPath = [plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow/]
14:28:11 T:3006879552 DEBUG: Loading fileitems [plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow/automotivated/]
14:28:11 T:3006879552 DEBUG: -- items: 21, directory: plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow/automotivated sort method: 0, ascending: false
Than you HyFrmn for this add-on!

An add-on that will display the dashboard content would be awesome!
(2013-05-09, 16:38)john3981 Wrote: HyFrmn, thanks for creating this, I am having an issue thought going to the next page of slide shows, for some reasons none of the 5 I have access show Page 2
Can you check?

I have this problem too. I only get the first 20 photos.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
I spent a little time in Python today to resolve this issue. This revised code for the default.py file in .xbmc/addons/plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow will allow you to view all results from a tumblr, not just the first 20. This new revision also includes photosets. Replace that file's code with this code and you're GOOD TO GO! I have also sent notice to HyFrmn as well so he can update his git repo.

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env python
import sys
import urllib2
import json

import xbmcgui
import xbmcplugin
import xbmcaddon
__settings__ = xbmcaddon.Addon(id='script.image.lastfm.slideshow')
__language__ = __settings__.getLocalizedString
lib = os.path.join(__settings__.getAddonInfo('path'), 'Resources', 'lib')
sys.path.append(lib)

print sys.path
from xbmcapi import XBMCSourcePlugin

API_KEY = 'x1XhpKkt9qCtqyXdDEGHp5TCDQ1TOWm2VTLiWUm0FHpdkHI5Rj'

def getText(nodelist):
    rc = []
    for node in nodelist:
        if node.nodeType == node.TEXT_NODE:
            rc.append(node.data)
    return ''.join(rc)

plugin = XBMCSourcePlugin()

def catagories():
    cats = [c.strip() for c in plugin.getSetting('tumblrs').split()]
    for cat in cats:
        thumbnail = 'http://api.tumblr.com/v2/blog/%s.tumblr.com/avatar/256' % cat
        listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem(cat, iconImage=thumbnail)
        ok = plugin.addDirectoryItem(url='%s/%s' % (plugin.root, cat), listitem=listitem, isFolder=True)
    plugin.endOfDirectory()

urls = []
def listimages(tumblr):
    print tumblr
    start = int(plugin.query.get('start',0))
    url = 'http://api.tumblr.com/v2/blog/%s.tumblr.com/posts/photo?api_key=%s&offset=%d' % (tumblr, API_KEY, start)
    print 'URL:', url
    fd = urllib2.urlopen(url)
    dom = json.load(fd)
    fd.close()

posts = dom['response']['posts']
    if len(posts) >= 20:
        thumbnail = 'http://api.tumblr.com/v2/blog/%s.tumblr.com/avatar/256' % tumblr
        listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem('Next Page (%d - %d)' % (start + 20, start + 40), iconImage=thumbnail)
        url = 'plugin://plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow/' + plugin.path + '?start=' + str(start + 20)
        plugin.addDirectoryItem(url=url,listitem=listitem,isFolder=True)
    post_index = start
    for post in posts:
        index = 1
        children = [photo['alt_sizes'][0] for photo in post['photos']]
        for tag in children:
            if len(children) > 1:
                label = 'Post %d - %d' % (post_index, index)
            else:
                label = 'Post %d' % (post_index)
            listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem(label)
            url = tag['url']
            if (url in urls):
                continue
            print 'URL:', url
            plugin.addDirectoryItem(url=url, listitem=listitem)
            index += 1
        post_index += 1
    plugin.endOfDirectory()

if plugin.path:
    tumblr = plugin.path.split('/')[0]
    listimages(tumblr)
else:
    catagories()
I seem to have lost all my account details after updating to Helix. Is there a way of getting them back? I have no configure option.

thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Unfortunately this plugin is not working on Kodi 14.x releases.
(2015-03-01, 11:36)MATPOC Wrote: Unfortunately this plugin is not working on Kodi 14.x releases.

Nope, it worked fine for me on Kodi 14.2. I've add the modification to the python file default.py and it work also behond page 1 (more than 20 images)..
(2015-05-10, 14:59)Rockafella83 Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 11:36)MATPOC Wrote: Unfortunately this plugin is not working on Kodi 14.x releases.
Nope, it worked fine for me on Kodi 14.2. I've add the modification to the python file default.py and it work also behond page 1 (more than 20 images)..
I found this plugin working on Windows but not working on Linux (Ubuntu). It's very strange.
It´s been a long time but if anyone ever visit this page maybe could be helpfull.
I´m running RPI2 with OSMC and Kodi 16.0
I do not have any luck with the first addon of this post. Neither the correction send afterwards.
I´m using https://github.com/HyFrmn/xbmctumblrslideshow repo with some modifications

I need to change some things in order to make it work.

First on add-on directory, I renamed the directory Resource to resource. This was needed to make available the option to configure the add on. When I installed, the option to configure it was gray.

Then I change line 10 of default.py file from

__settings__ = xbmcaddon.Addon(id='script.image.lastfm.slideshow')

to

__settings__ = xbmcaddon.Addon(id=''plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow')

It seems obvious to me that the file supposed to call the add-on itself and not a different one. But I do not code add-on so my logical assumption could be wrong.

Finally I change line 14 on ../xbmcapi/__init__.py from

self.settings = xbmcaddon.Addon(id=name)

to

self.settings = xbmcaddon.Addon(id='plugin.image.xbmctumblrslideshow')

Somethings are not working though:
- Gifs: I don´t know if a thumbnail is gif and why isn´t "playing" even when I open the image in fullscreen mode
(edit) Found this info:
This might break non-animated gifs, but you can turn animated-gif support on by creating a plain text file called advancedsettings.xml (wiki) and saving it in your userdata folder (wiki) with the following:

<advancedsettings>
<videoextensions>
<add>.gif</add>
</videoextensions>
</advancedsettings>

It worked but it "play" the gif file just one time then exit the file. Almost there...

- videos: It does show if the thumbnail is a video and there is no option to play such videos.
- Tumblr site: It does not show the main thumblr image.

Maybe the whole point of a add for tumblr is to get static images but today almost all tumblrs have gifs and videos.
Not complaining at all just trying to help.
Is any of the add ons featured in this thread still actively being worked on and is compatible with the latest beta of Krypton. Personally I would love to see a working Tumblr add on in the official Kodi repository, avid Tumblr user here Smile

Sent from my iPhone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tumblr Image Plugin (Tumblr.com Picture Plugin) Addon?0