XBMC thinks Tv show is Movie
I just got a mac and am new to how it works. I have the tv show dead like me on my computer and when I update my library it throw the show and all its files into the movie section and each episode is its own movie. When I first downloaded xbmc it would let me manually set content, now it does it automatically. I think if I can get it to set it manually I can fix the problem. This problem is really messing with my ocd which I now must have cause the fact that the tv show is in the movie section is drivning me crazy. Please help thanks.
The "Set Content" part of your setup is incorrect. XBMC cannot scrap TV Shows unless you tell it to.

TV Shows and Movies need to be kept separate so the scrapers can identify the media correctly.

Remove the TV Show from the Movie part of your Library and scrape them individually.

Setting the Content is a manual process. Right clicking the menu will give you an option to edit it. With a MAC, you will probably need to enable right clicking - or investigate the shortcut key in XBMC for the context menu (I do not use them).

I think, if you do not set anything it defaults to Movies - but don't quote me on that. It's not meant to scrape if nothings set!

--EDIT--
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=31827
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Thanks for your help. I deleted everything changed some paths and got it working, thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC thinks Tv show is Movie0