is it possible to unify all menu options?
Question 
Hello everyone, as a long time forum luker and happy user of XBMC I've decided to try and make a little contribution of my own.

I'm 27 year old graphics & web designer with very good knowledge of xhtml, php & mysql, moderate js. I haven't had any experience with xml yet though. Hopefully it won't prove to be too big a challenge.

Ok so now that the introductions are out of the way, on to the topic at hand.
I've started mocking up a skin and before I waste too much time i'd like to know if anyone could tell me if menu options from different menus can be unified into one via skinning?

I'm talking about the pop up sidebar menu options in ie the movie library view, options accessed with c keyboard button and those in the info view page accessed with i keyboard button.

I'd like to unify those into a single menu action, as the current way is confusing for non computer savvy people such as my parents for whom I've also set up a htpc Smile

Thanks in advance and I hope I can share something of worth with you soon.
wurtel Wrote:Hello everyone, as a long time forum luker and happy user of XBMC I've decided to try and make a little contribution of my own.

I'm 27 year old graphics & web designer with very good knowledge of xhtml, php & mysql, moderate js. I haven't had any experience with xml yet though. Hopefully it won't prove to be too big a challenge.

Ok so now that the introductions are out of the way, on to the topic at hand.
I've started mocking up a skin and before I waste too much time i'd like to know if anyone could tell me if menu options from different menus can be unified into one via skinning?

I'm talking about the pop up sidebar menu options in ie the movie library view, options accessed with c keyboard button and those in the info view page accessed with i keyboard button.

I'd like to unify those into a single menu action, as the current way is confusing for non computer savvy people such as my parents for whom I've also set up a htpc Smile

Thanks in advance and I hope I can share something of worth with you soon.

Not that I am aware of currently, but this is a feature I would like to see at some point as well. I believe it is a non-trivial change, however.

Blacklist

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is it possible to unify all menu options?0