Adding 'HD Movies' to home screen, like "Movies" and "TV Shows"?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88736

In continuation of this thread i started, is there other skins that might allow me to add a new section to the home screen specific to HD movies?
XBMC-ATV2 - Frodo
XBMC-LR - Zotac Zbox Plus - 36gb SSD - 3Gb Mem - Frodo
XBMC-BR - Foxcon 330i - 16gb SSD - 2Gb Mem - FrodoRc3
XBMC-Mini - MacMini - 128Gb OCZ Agility - 5Gb Mem - Frodo - Running SQL - Auto Library Update
Synology DiskStation Ds1512+(Dsm 4.3-3776) - 4gb Mem - 5*3tb Wd Reds [SHR] - 2GB Bonded Link - (SSD Cache WIP)

BigO Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88736

In continuation of this thread i started, is there other skins that might allow me to add a new section to the home screen specific to HD movies?

By Default, Night and Night Purity (mod) both support HD Movies on the home menu.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:By Default, Night and Night Purity (mod) both support HD Movies on the home menu.

Also 'The Carmichael' Big Grin...Those guys gave you the correct answer in that thread. Create a playlist of Movies with video resolution greater than 710...

Heres a "How to video" - In the video I choose 720, you're supposed to type in 710...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Yeah it seems as if Night works well for this but i really do like the way transparency handles the fan art view.

Ill have to keep poking around to see what will work best for me.
XBMC-ATV2 - Frodo
XBMC-Mini - MacMini - 128Gb OCZ Agility - 5Gb Mem - Frodo - Running SQL - Auto Library Update
Synology DiskStation Ds1512+(Dsm 4.3-3776) - 4gb Mem - 5*3tb Wd Reds [SHR] - 2GB Bonded Link - (SSD Cache WIP)

BigO Wrote:Yeah it seems as if Night works well for this but i really do like the way transparency handles the fan art view.

Ill have to keep poking around to see what will work best for me.

Answered in the other thread you started.

Create a smart playlist with resolution set to >719. Make it a favorite. Go to settings and create a custom menu labeled "HD Movies" or whatever you'd like using the playlist you added to favorites. In Settings, make sure to turn off "play playlists" so that it opens the playlist instead of playing it. In settings, you can even change the background for the custom menu item. What you're trying to do is really very easy.
Sadly iu have not gotten the play list to work as of yet but havent given it enough effort.

Ill have to try again later on today and hope that i can get it to work correctly.
XBMC-ATV2 - Frodo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding 'HD Movies' to home screen, like "Movies" and "TV Shows"?0