[MOD] VideoInfo, Video OSD and more...
This is just a few modifications I made. I'm making this post because I wonder if Arcanthur maybe can use this to develop the skin in the future, so i don't have to redo these things for myself. If you agree with me of course, that's kind of the thing I'm wondering.

I removed almost all of the LOWERCASE tags simply because I'm not a fan of them, don't know if people agree but we shall see.

List Of Changes:
Removed alot of LOWERCASE tags.
Removed SD flag in BigFan view.
Reworked VideoInfo.
Reworked VideoOSD (added stop button and logo support for TV Shows).
Play and Stop button swapped in rarfile
Made the RandomItems Script regenerate items every 10th minute.
Added Games to Home Menu.
Made Movies and TV Shows buttons go to Title by default from Home.
Rearranged Library Totals on Home.
New Settings Home Screen

Download: MediaFire (Updated)

What are your thoughts Arcanthur?
I'd love to know which line in the XML (assuming Includes_RecentlyAdded) you edited to achieve the 10 min increment change for Featured Items.
mfwilli Wrote:I'd love to know which line in the XML (assuming Includes_RecentlyAdded) you edited to achieve the 10 min increment change for Featured Items.

It's in Startup.xml Smile
Edited...got me. Smile
I approve of the changes you made but personally i would rather swap the play and stop button. please post a download link!
Louike Wrote:I approve of the changes you made but personally i would rather swap the play and stop button. please post a download link!
I would also be interested in thisSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Great MOD, any chance you post the modified xml?

Additionally, does anyone know how to hide the top bar?
Swapped Play/Stop button and fixed OSD a bit more...

Download
for consistency reasons imo the tv logo should also be in the pause dialog
I'm very happy with my mods of the OSD, the Movie Info is also good but I don't know about the media flags, I want to know that info in some way but I don't want it to be too cluttering, the rest of the skin is pure beautiful "less is more" design. Ideas anyone?

ederson Wrote:for consistency reasons imo the tv logo should also be in the pause dialog

Fixed!
frellAn Wrote:Swapped Play/Stop button and fixed OSD a bit more...

Download
Thanks frellan it saves me messing around editing xmls.
frellAn Wrote:Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by ederson
for consistency reasons imo the tv logo should also be in the pause dialog
Fixed!

Thanks for your mod, but the fix is not working, logo is not visible when paused/seeking. And the stop and play buttons are still swapped?
If i wanted to just do this: Made Movies and TV Shows buttons go to Title by default from Home. what would i edit?
Slurrrp Wrote:Thanks for your mod, but the fix is not working, logo is not visible when paused/seeking. And the stop and play buttons are still swapped?

Yeah, I will upload a updated version soon, I made those changes after I uploaded it here.
hermy65 Wrote:If i wanted to just do this: Made Movies and TV Shows buttons go to Title by default from Home. what would i edit?
Look here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88806&page=3 go down to post 30
and all is explained, it's very easy to doCool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] VideoInfo, Video OSD and more...0