Connecting to network on Ace AspireRevo 3610?
hopefully someone can help or point me in the right direction.

I have just installed XMBC live on my acer revo 3610 but there is no network connnetion on it, no wireless connection and i've tried it wired into the router but still nothing

I thought this would be set up during installation? anyone help?
modey Wrote:hopefully someone can help or point me in the right direction.

I have just installed XBMC live on my acer revo 3610 but there is no network connnetion on it, no wireless connection and i've tried it wired into the router but still nothing

I thought this would be set up during installation? anyone help?

Modey can you ellaborate a bit more when you say you have no "network connection"? Do you mean that when you go in and try and add a source and go to windows network nothing shows up? I have the 3610 working beautifully so it might something small that you are missing. Hit me back with some more info.
When I installed XBMC a message came up that it was unable to configure network and so when I started it I was unable to browse anything on my network and if I tried to browse skins, etc it said no network connection
you NEED to configure it during installation, it is not left on default settings of not.
vikjon0 Wrote:you NEED to configure it during installation, it is not left on default settings of not.

yeah thatnks, i reinstalled it and connected it up with a lead instead of trying to do it wirelessly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Connecting to network on Ace AspireRevo 3610?0