Problems with displaying album art
I am having issues with displaying album art for my music library. I had recently gone through my entire MP3 collection, updating tags and refreshing embedded album art images. Additionally, I have all my MP3's arranged in artist/album directory structures, so each unique album has its own folder, and each folder has a copy of the embedded album art image named "Folder.jpg".

After going through all my MP3 files, I rescanned my library in XBMC, but the images did not update. Upon reading other threads here, I deleted the music library in XBMC, then added it back (using the remove source and add source context menu entries). The images still did not update. I then deleted /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails/Music folder then rescanned the library. Now I get no album art images at all, and I can't get XBMC to read the images either off the ID3 tags or from the Folder.jpg images.

How can I get XBMC to reload all my album art images?

If this cannot be done, how do I completely reset XBMC to new-installation condition?

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 Server Edition, and the most current version of XBMC available in the PPA.

ETA: All of my MP3 files are tagged with ID3v2.3 tags.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with displaying album art0