Movie Case Image?
Hello,

I seem to be having a little issue with the image shown in the example image attachment. The image I am referring to is the DVD case shown in the bottom left hand corner.

Where does this image get loaded from, I assumed it was folder.jpg however the image displayed is not the same as the folder.jpg file inside my movies folder.

I appear to have deleted the cache and tried to refresh the information however the image is still diffferent, what worse is I have no idea where this image is coming from.. This is the same for each movie displayed in XBMC.. The image displayed in the bottom left corner (appears to be a screenshot of the movie) is totally different from the folder.jpg image in the movie folder... (assuming it is the folder.jpg it should be using)

I hope this makes sense, can aid me in fixing this?
so you're getting a screenshot from the video instead of your coverart? It happens to me too.

you can manually change them with right click..... movie information and switch the cover.
Thanks, yeah that's the problem in a nutshell.. also a similar problem with tv shows with the banner, poster and fanart. The banners are all messed up.

Using MC to download all this which is honestly probably the problem..

I dislike the term manually though!
<Moviename>.tbn
Is it possible to use the folder.jpg?
I have spent a long time setting up all my folders with folder.jpg and fanart.jpg so they look the way I want them too and so it doesn't have to go online to get them.

Is this an option somewhere, where I can choose to use the images within the folder?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Thumbnails
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie, the link explains how it was always handled, but it seems like it doesn't work that way (anymore?) - at least in TV shows - at least I think.

I noticed that with Dharma (to which I have updated only a couple of days ago), it does not load folder.jpg and fanart.jpg by default but gets another image from somewhere else. I thought that was also what the OP complained about (though he/she is talking about movies).

I may just be confused (and not at home to verify either)

Otherwise, wonderful skin and very attentive skin creator - thanks for the quick reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Case Image?0