Current version: 2.0.0
Compatible with XBMC 11.0 (Beta and up)
Know bugs in current version (all fixed on git)
- Second label in Songs list view shows album instead of artist (not good for compilation albums).
- Settings separator causes scrollbar to show when there is only one page.
- Floor vignettes are visible on Shift view.
- Music visualization fanart is stretched instead of scaled like in the rest of the skin.
- Changelog text overlaps panel.
- White scrollbar on Lite_Floor themed floor.
- Changing "Featured" menu item background would change TV Guide background.
- Weather information on the home timepanel only shows the temperature symbol if weather menu item is disabled.
- Custom Main Menu items + Submenu items (Smart Playlists/Favourites).
- TV Next Aired integrated in Library view.
- TV Tunes support.
- Banner.jpg / Landscape.jpg / Poster.jpg support.
- Default focus of Main Menu adjustable in skin settings.
- Recently added/Random items/ Watchlist support.
- "Featured" window with output of random items, recently added and watchlist script all in one window.
- Cinema Experience support. Either through VideoInfo or through submenu.
- Random movie script support.
- Artwork downloader script integrated in skin in VideoInfo.
- Weather + Support
- Advanced Launcher support.
- Pseudo TV support.
- "New" flag for items that have been recently added.
- Live home window customization: see what you change on the fly.
- 16 different viewtypes.
- Music and Video genre icons and fanart support.
- Extrafanart/extrathumbs support.
- TV Show logo/Movie logo/clearart support.
- cdART/clearLOGO support.
Install skin through XBMC addon repository:
Addons--> Get Addons --> XBMC.org addons--> Skin--> Aeon Nox
Build themes and textures yourself with this texturepacker (windows only):
Make a thread here in the forum or submit issue here:
- To Team XBMC for making XBMC (http://xbmc.org/contribute/donate/)
- To djh_ for designing Aeon.
- To phil65 for his work on Aeon65, I used some code and a lot of inspiration from his mod.
- To Jezz_X for making Confluence, it was the basis for this skin.
- To all translators.
- To all other skinners for makings skins from which I used code or inspiration.
- To all people who commented in this thread and submitted bug reports.
- To my wife and daughter who put up with me for putting in the hours in creating and maintaining this skin.