• 374(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
Is it possible to add for example "Concerts" to the home screen in Aeon Nox (eden final, windows 7)? And how can i do this the easy way?
i need the same this but "tv-sat".

In older version aeon nox you could edit home.xls and add itemID etc... but now i dodnt know how to add aplication

in Confluence i had this code in home.xls

<item id="878">
<label>Tv-sat</label>
<onclick>XBMC.System.Exec(C:\DVBViewer\dvbviewer.exe)</onclick>
<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/tv.jpg</icon>
<thumb></thumb>
<visible></visible>
</item>

and have in main menu Tv-sat!

anyone could edit this code to aeon nox please? Big Noid pls Smile
search for id="9000" in home.xml and add your code to the <content> section.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
works... thanks a lot ! Big Grin
DVBVieuwer is an application. So by onclick i cannot enter a .exe file or can i just enther the folder path in here?

Can some post the code for my "concerts"link?

Or an example
(2012-04-27, 15:44)g.scholtens Wrote: DVBVieuwer is an application. So by onclick i cannot enter a .exe file or can i just enther the folder path in here?

Or an example

add folder with concerts to favorites and add that to main menu.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-27, 15:55)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-27, 15:44)g.scholtens Wrote: DVBVieuwer is an application. So by onclick i cannot enter a .exe file or can i just enther the folder path in here?

Or an example

add folder with concerts to favorites and add that to main menu.

Thnx will give it a try tonight
loooove this skin... just have one question... in the release. it states cinema experience can be accessed through video info or " the submenu".. what exactly does that mean? I can access it through video info but I'm curious about the other information.
Cinema entry on the movies submenu. This will browse your library with the cinema script running.
oh nice... is there a way to make that the default entry anytime you click movies in the main menu?
Are we at a complete features freeze with 2.0? just wondering if it would be possible on the backdrops for the main menu to have multi image > fan art. So for tv it would scroll through random tv art and stuff.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
(2012-04-30, 03:05)Death-Axe Wrote: Are we at a complete features freeze with 2.0? just wondering if it would be possible on the backdrops for the main menu to have multi image > fan art. So for tv it would scroll through random tv art and stuff.

3.O and already possible
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-02-13, 21:43)Big_Noid Wrote: @TeKo: If you want to get specific artwork or tune go to tv show information and press the appropriate button. For mass downloading artwork or tunes just run the addons from the programs section.

I've just installed Aeon Nox, great skin!
However, while I can download tunes from both the add-ons menu or directly trough the TV show information screen, I cannot seem to enable its playing when browsing. It does play it for download, and I do have the file in the folder afterward, but it seems there's something missing.

Maybe I am missing something, being that I am still relatively new to XBMC... is there somewhere to "enable playing tv tunes" ??
I fiddled with TVTunes settings such as play in loop and reduce volume. nothing works. Any help welcomed.
(2012-04-30, 15:40)Marsupial Wrote:
(2012-02-13, 21:43)Big_Noid Wrote: @TeKo: If you want to get specific artwork or tune go to tv show information and press the appropriate button. For mass downloading artwork or tunes just run the addons from the programs section.

I've just installed Aeon Nox, great skin!
However, while I can download tunes from both the add-ons menu or directly trough the TV show information screen, I cannot seem to enable its playing when browsing. It does play it for download, and I do have the file in the folder afterward, but it seems there's something missing.

Maybe I am missing something, being that I am still relatively new to XBMC... is there somewhere to "enable playing tv tunes" ??
I fiddled with TVTunes settings such as play in loop and reduce volume. nothing works. Any help welcomed.

You need to enable it in the Settings >> Skin Options.. Can't remember exactly where and I'm not near my PC atm...
(2012-04-30, 03:15)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 03:05)Death-Axe Wrote: Are we at a complete features freeze with 2.0? just wondering if it would be possible on the backdrops for the main menu to have multi image > fan art. So for tv it would scroll through random tv art and stuff.

3.O and already possible

Oh cool I didn't know. Can you please tell me how? :-)
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
  • 374(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29