• 4(current)
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
butchabay Wrote:Just made some tests with Confluence Movie Sets MOD and same is happening.

I too am curious about this so I tested mine on my own mod version of refocus luckily it didn't crashed, watch the whole (1080p) movie.
Best things in LIFE are FREE... not really.

XBMC ● Eden 11.0 Final ● retroFocus ● Windows7 x86
WIP ● Visit my site: retroFocus [reFOCUS mod]
butchabay Wrote:Just made some tests with Confluence Movie Sets MOD and same is happening.

Maybe same problem as some other script have when run that xbmc lock-up.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
limeblue Wrote:I too am curious about this so I tested mine on my own mod version of refocus luckily it didn't crashed, watch the whole (1080p) movie.

The problem is not while watching a movie but starting a movie, you can start stop 10 Movies and the 11th will crash. As said it's not always at the same movie. Could be startin 20 different movies is ok and then suddenly the 21th movie will bring xbmc to crash.

I'll try a xbmc test build for windows (thanx martijn Smile ) and report back.
Martijn Wrote:Maybe same problem as some other script have when run that xbmc lock-up.

No other script is running. But maybe yes, realated to all other problems could be xbmc don't likes starting a script in myvideonav.xml
Why is script so slow? It takes 2-3 seconds until it is starting, when I select movie to add to set it also takes 1-2 seconds. Why? And another one Q, why is scipt executing by contextmenu->play option and not inmediately when i select it?
Hi,
I'm using CEV2 skin, installed the movieset script but cannot create sets. I run the addon, a dialog popups up where I can enter a movie set name. After a confirmation message to create the set called xy, xbmc goes back to addon list, no movie set is created as all numbers in movie set manager show a count of 0.

Here's the logfile, please see around line 993: http://pastebin.com/UdEdTLfQ
There is just 3 skins, who use correctly this script, confluence movie set,influence , and Glass.
sorry for other skinner.
With this script you can manage your set but the more interresting is to watch all info in your views.
Active http, in setting.

With Night

With T!

with confluence

With Metropolis

all this views are in Glass
Quote:Active http, in setting.
Well there was my Problem - web Interface needs to be set to default - Thanks Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

i get this error in xbmc.log i have EDEN BETA2 and MovieSet Version 2.0.1 installed
Quote:02:09:14 T:3924 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (192), 'sdv = movie[ "streamdetails" ].get( "video", [ {} ] )' - 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
any idear ?

@matzer: i use the Webinterface XWMM to create and edit Moviesets
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
@fmronan
Cirrus extended v2 supports moviesets aswell.
@buchabay
sorry but not for me there is no information for Set, Plot etc...

in glass

@ fmronan yes there is a little bug in this View in the Skin from butch. It takes a while before the movies show up. sometimes i have to change the movieset before the detail infos show up. But only in this view.
I use the list view for movie sets overview and there it works perfekt. Only i get this error i have written bevore from time to time.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
I tested cv2 with all views and for me no information is displayed for set: Non:
keibertz Wrote:@matzer: i use the Webinterface XWMM to create and edit Moviesets

Thanks! I am able to create movie sets that way but cannot add titles using XWMM. Besides that the movie sets do not show up in cirrus ev2 movie set view.
they only show up if there are movies inside.
in XWMM u can create Moviesets in the task bar -> Tool
after creation u have to go in the taks bar to Movie -> Movietitel
view a movie u wanna add to the movieset then on the right side under the last point. i think its called others. u can add this movie to an existing movieset.
dont forget to save before chancing the view Big Grin
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners6