• 1(current)
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes
The next release will be largely a feature request / bug fix release. Here is a list of some of the changes I plan to include, and I will continue to update the list as I complete items and/or add more:

Home:
  • Option for Movies/TV takes you to titles (done)
  • Option for Music to take you to Artists (done)
  • System info on settings screen (done)

General:
  • Fix 24hr clock (done)
  • Subtitle support (done)
  • Cinema Experience support (delayed for next release)
  • Optional Media Flags for in views and info screen (done)
  • Option to turn off fanart animation on music visualization screen. (delayed for next release)
  • Option to hide "SD" flag on several views. (done)
  • Fix Yes/No Dialog (done)
  • Add Advance Launcher to home menu as "games" (done)
  • Option to hide top bar while in viewtypes (done)
  • Option for black top bar (done)

New Additions as of 4/14/11:
  • New Poster view (done)
  • Support for several different coverart sizes for Advanced Launcher (done)
  • Updated Hulu view (done)
  • Bookmarks.xml is done (done)
  • DialogSlider.xml is done (done)
  • Extrathumb Support for info screen (done)
  • Fix broken busy animation (done)
  • Fix settings tabs(categories) not showing for add-on settings (done)
  • Various texture tweaks (done)
Extrafanart, Tv Tunes Support, maybe movie sets addon support, extrathumb support and cd art and clearart supprt.

then a a view for music library were it showls a list as follows

Artists - title

no track number together with fanart, case imagae and cd image if available.

Your skin has become my number one and with these it will be ultimate.

I dont know if they are easy or difficult to add but i will wait for perfection to become even better

Regards
Pang
pang,

Quote:If you think of any other simple fixes that need addressing post them here and I will add to the list what I think needs done before the next release.

Your suggestions, while helpful, seem to belong in the other "Feature Requests" thread.

Arcanthur, I didn't see any other quick fixes in the "Bug List" thread other than the ones you have pointed out and modified.
The Yes / No Dialog buttons need fixing and a panelNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Option for Music to take you to Albums? Big Grin
paul Wrote:The Yes / No Dialog buttons need fixing and a panelNod

Yep, there's another one I need to add
Adding a 'logoff' option to the shutdown menu (alongside exit/shutdown when you press the 'power' button so that you don't need to navigate to: home screen->settings->select logoff from the submenu) would be extremely useful.

It should only require a few lines in DialogButtonMenu to add this.
Alot of the top menu (ie changing views) jump around when you change view because of the different options. Any way to make them static?

Also, in recently added for tv shows, it shows the episode number, season number in bottom right corner, but no show name anywhere.

Finally alot of the dialogs that normally close with back seem to require an escape in this skin.

Thanks for all the hard work and lot forward to it becoming even more fantastic.

EDIT: To add another one. The ability on the home screen to press up so it goes to the bottom of the sub menu list. So i can press up once on movies to get to recently added, same for tv. Rather than pressing down however many times. This is because i plan to use the go straight to titles for tv and movie when you add it.
kulprit Wrote:Alot of the top menu (ie changing views) jump around when you change view because of the different options. Any way to make them static?

EDIT: To add another one. The ability on the home screen to press up so it goes to the bottom of the sub menu list. So i can press up once on movies to get to recently added, same for tv. Rather than pressing down however many times. This is because i plan to use the go straight to titles for tv and movie when you add it.

+1 for both suggestions

Quote:# Option for Music to take you to Artists (done)

would be easy to have 3 options there ?
1)as is
2)albums
3)artists

??
ederson Wrote:would be easy to have 3 options there ?
1)as is
2)albums
3)artists

??
This is why I made Alaska take you simply to Music [ActivateWindow(Music)] so the user can then set their own default (Albums, Artists, etc) and the next time they enter Music it will be their default choice. Much easier than lots of options when XBMC allows this anyway.
I agree this is better and suits everyone
Are you going to stick with the lowercase letters?
Do you planing, to integrate your old OSD bar?

I would love to see a sleep timer button in the 'S' menu.

Also the wall view for movies seems laggy. A similar view from rapier mikoto build run really smooth.

Nice to see that you're implementing cinema experience!
I will glad if you create another option in settings to remove top bar and also put alternative black version (something like inversion of current). For my taste it is too bright and hit my eyes, that's why I remove it all.

If someone want to remove this top bar here are files, extract and replace. Based on version 0.8.5.

AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes0