Problem Navigation with Joystick
Hey all together,

the search and wiki didn't help with my problem.
I currently try to configure my "Hama Black Force Pad" new. First I used EventGhost and configured the functions in that with XBMC Plugin, but then I loose the context-functionallity from XBMC. So now I want to use it directly.

Now my Problem. In my Log-File the gamepad is enabled. When I try some buttons only the Buttons "1-10" are ok, but the Nav-Keys don't work.

Code:
12:11:17 T:3968 M:1069449216  NOTICE: Enabled Joystick: Hama Black Force Pad
12:11:26 T:3968 M:1033707520   DEBUG: Joystick 0 button 2 Down

In EventGhost I got the Logentrys for the keys.
Code:
"Joystick.Button2"
or
"Joystick.Up"

If I use the Keys Up, Down, Left, Right create no Log-Entry. Does anyone have a hint for me? What can I do? :confused2:
Hey,

if anyone is interested: I got the solution. The only thing is, the axis navigation is not shown in log-Files and the axis default configuration in the keymap-File used the wrong id's.
I just changed the id's in the <axis ....> Part and got it working.
Thanks for posting the solution.

Out of curiosity, how is the gamepad working for you in XBMC? I thought about adding one to my config for easier browsing in long lists, such as music etc...

Is XBMCs on screen keyboard working for you with the pad? I have trouble with that with my harmony...
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem Navigation with Joystick0