No fanart or thumbnails being scraped for UFC events. Why?
any more luck with this one yet? looking forward to seeing all my UFC in xbmc Big Grin
yeah sorry guys still coming, had to move house which has slowed things down. i've almost done them all i can do up to 113 since i havn't finished the rest from there yet and then when i do the rest i can upload those.

will work on doing it tonight, not sure how long it will take to upload.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSSSK89A

ok guys i went ahead and spent the last few hours finishing them all off so this is the UFC pack with 1-132 includes all .nfos .tbns, season thumbs and tvshow info and a logo i created. (logo was created for use with night theme)

just extract the rar, it has all the included file structure to just put in your tvshows folder, and when your xbmc next scans it will read all the .nfos and you will have UFC in your library.

just make sure you put your actual episodes in there first! rename the episodes to read as the .nfos and you will be fine.

if like me you have 1-100 from dvd or dvd rips you will probally have like cd1.avi cd2.avi etc etc.

just do what i did and use a program called MKVmerge to merge them together using the append button to create the 1 file instead of having multiple files for each event.

let me know if you have any issues or need help.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks
thank you so very much, i was just wondering about this today and here it is! you are awesome my friend. Nod
Laugh
Big Grin
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
thanks a lot Big Grin i've downloaded it, just not got round to setting it all up yet, but looks good Smile
nps guys hope it helps a few others Smile
bump for anyone else that needs it

Quote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSSSK89A

ok guys i went ahead and spent the last few hours finishing them all off so this is the UFC pack with 1-132 includes all .nfos .tbns, season thumbs and tvshow info and a logo i created. (logo was created for use with night theme)

just extract the rar, it has all the included file structure to just put in your tvshows folder, and when your xbmc next scans it will read all the .nfos and you will have UFC in your library.

just make sure you put your actual episodes in there first! rename the episodes to read as the .nfos and you will be fine.

if like me you have 1-100 from dvd or dvd rips you will probally have like cd1.avi cd2.avi etc etc.

just do what i did and use a program called MKVmerge to merge them together using the append button to create the 1 file instead of having multiple files for each event.

let me know if you have any issues or need help.
Bump!
Just a tip to save yourself the hours I just wasted....
When you set up a stand alone folder with only UFC's in it...
Be sure to 'tick' the part where it says "folder contains only one TV show" Nerd
Blush
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
thank you so much for taking the time to organize this and share it!!
Hi

Could someone please re-up frieten's UFC pack or upload there own please

I'm in the process of doing mine and have alot the posters/fanart but my NFO's are a bit of a mess with not showing the "cast"

TIA
bump would also like the ufc pack as MU is now down.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No fanart or thumbnails being scraped for UFC events. Why?1