xbmc dharma with dreambox D800 HD
Hi, i been looking around to find out if its possible to integrate dreambox with xbmc so i have all my tv within xbmc. never have to move away from xbmc interface.

so i did some research and figured out that some german guys did some add ons for xbmc and there is this plugin called tuxbox and then Enigma2 interface.

but been researching alot and am unabel to find a workable solution.

all i want is to watch my tv on xbmc with all the basic functions.

something similar to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5h8yRcj1ac
looks fantastic with the media center and fast channel/info loading.

Please could some one start me off with this ? would appreciate that.

i put this post here because i dont know if this is a plugin or an actual feature already implemented in dharma
I'm also looking for a solution for my DM500.

The tuxbox solution is imo the very minimum working one.

I get the channel list and can start playback from the dreambox without any flaws. Runs really great actually. But there is no changing channels directly, you have to stop the current playing one, then browse the channel list again and press play. There is no EPG, or anything like that. But it works.

And on a sidenote.

I'm doing all xbmc testing on a windows machine, with the latest xbmc. And when i watched tv via tuxbox on that it lagged badly.

But when i did the same thing on my htpc with the latest xbmc live it worked like a charm. I don't know if it windows who screws it, or the network configuration.

It goes something like this:

Internet->Router->(Windows PC, Router2[Switch mode]) And in the second router(switch) i have the htpc and dreambox.
Did you try play around with tvheaded ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc dharma with dreambox D800 HD0