CDart working, but can't change it (go from generic cdart to custom cdart)
Hi Ronie....Happy New Year!

Ok, I've really spent a bit on time trying to track this one down (before bugging you about it). Here's the deal:

I recently added a new artist to collection but forgot to include the cdart in the folder. after discovering it was missing (Transparency displayed the generic CD), I went back and added my custom CD art, but cannot get the skin to display it now. I've tried a bunch of things, but for some reason it keeps defaulting to the generic art.

I know that I have pretty much everything else correct, because other CDart is working fine. It it because there is now a cached image associated with that artist? If so, I have not found a way to identify which one it is in my userdata/thumbails directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks....and thanks for Transparency, it is a terrific skin.
enable debug logging and navigate to the album in question.
check the log for related errors (or pastebin it if you can't figure it out) ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie....thanks for the quick reply. Going to try it now! Most likely will paste the log, but I will give it the old college try first.

Edit: ok...I figured it out. The debug log pointed to a Thumbnail that was missing in my userdata folders, so I hand copied it over and now it's working again.

Ronie...is there another way to "refresh" cdart than this method? I've encountered this before and was wondering if you've thought about it. By the way, I tried to run the CD art manager plugin, but it just hung on the scanning database message (I let it sit for an hour).

At any rate....many thanks for your help! I least I can get on with things now. Have a good one!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CDart working, but can't change it (go from generic cdart to custom cdart)0