Dharma iMON Quirks
Bit the bullet and decided to upgrade to Dharma on a previously stable Camelot install. Largely very happy, but two quirks appeared which I'm hoping someone can point me to a solution for.

(1) Remote ENTER button not recognised
The ENTER button on my remote is no longer recognised. All the other previously active buttons work fine.
The remote is configured as an Antec Veris RM200 in lirc, and the irw result for pressing the ENTER button gives KEY_ENTER. This is the same as prior to the Dharma upgrade, so I'm thinking there's an XML file I need to readjust somewhere that must have been overwritten.
I've had a look at remote.xml and keymaps.xml and they look the same as my old install.
If I set XBMC to "Remote Control Sends Keyboard Presses" the ENTER button still doesn't work.

Edit:this one fixed - and was me being a dumbass. remote.xml had changed - specifically the Enter button was remapped to FullScreen. Changed that back to Select and we're all good.

(2) VFD Stays On
XBMC set to Suspend on power off, which it does. However the VFD blinks off, then back on and stays on while the box is in suspend mode.
Previously the VFD went fully off on Suspend which is much preferable.

I'm sure this is something obvious, so apologies for being a dumbass...

Grateful for pointers.

Thanks

System Specs:
XBMC 10.0r35648
Ubuntu, Linux 2.6.31-19-generic
Intel Atom 330CPU
2GB
VFD came with the Silverstone ML02R case - I believe it's an iMON unit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma iMON Quirks0