couple of questions
Hey, this is a really nice skin and I'm considering using it as my main. However, I have a few questions and it would be wonderful if you, igotdvds, or anyone else could help me.

First of all I really liked the "recently added" option in home screen, however, I have some questions about it:

1. The left most part is empty for both movies, music and tvshows. What's supposed to be under the "featured" text in the home screen and how do you enable it/add items to it? edit: Now it appeared all of a sudden, so this is no longer a problem/question Smile

2. I would really like to disable the fanart that shows when "hovering" over the recently added movies and tvshows, is that possible and how? (I've tried going in to skin settings and changing background to default, which supposedly is the same background as the other items in the home screen have, but it still shows the fanart of the most recently added movie/tvshow/music)

3. The IMDb rating for everything in the recently added containers just shows three dots "..." instead of the actual rating, even though the rating is scraped and I can see it in the other views, how come? How can I fix this?

4. Regarding the regular movie and tvshow views instead, I think all of the lists are too big/zoomed in. I have many movies and tvshows so I definetly can't use the cover flows because it takes ages to brows through them for me (whichever skin I use), but the lists usually work fine. Is there a way to make the titles smaller and hence fitting more items that can be viewed at once?

5. Kinda regarding the same issue as above, I would really appreciate a feature to scroll through letters, if it doesn't exist already but I've missed it? Most skins allow you to press right and then you scroll letters instead of individual titles/items for faster browsing.
Hope someone can help me out, thanks in advance!
2. I did this editing home.xml can share it if you want
4. You would need to hack the view
fr500 Wrote:2. I did this editing home.xml can share it if you want
4. You would need to hack the view

Thanks for answering. Yes, please do share your home.xml Smile regarding 4 any idea on where I can find that, at least what xml files to look at? (and i'll start playing around)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
couple of questions0