MyTheatre DVB streaming?
ya i replied.

th3_h0und
sigh, i can't have the script working Sad

i can receive the stream calling http://myip:8000/dvbcore.mpg, but when i run the script it starts but exits in a second or less...

i checked the script and found that it uses two images: button-focus.png and button-nofocus.png, but i can't find these images in my xbmc dir.... maybe that the script can't find the images and exits?
pix: turn your debug level for logging to "0" and restart xbmc and run the script again and view the xbmc.log file and post the finds here.

th3_h0und
the error reported in the log is

file "q:\scripts\mytheatre.py", line 148
def (self): ^ syntaxerror : invalid syntax

i checked, line 148 is:

147: class myclass(xbmcgui.window):
148: def (self):
did you edit the script on your pc before sending it to your xbox or did you change anything else? or did you edit the script after it was on the xbox?

cause that usally means that something is not formatted properly

ie tabs or spacing

th3_h0und
i found the problem!

i copied the script from this post:
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....;t=9631
the forum system removed the text (_ _ _ i n i t _ _ _ ) so the script could'nt work
i'm glad to hear that you found and fixed the problem. Smile

hope everything else works for you.

th3_h0und
thanks hound for the script, it runs fine but i can only select about 10 channels in the category of none. i have others in my favoriets under other categoies but they are not available and when i choose those categories the script does not let me exit. thanks for your help,

d
what are the names of these "favorites" mabe i can duplicate the problem on my end and then be able to fix the problem.

th3_h0und
i get the following channel categories on the left hand side of the screen:

cinima
erotic
fun
music(HuhHuh)
news
none
radio
russian radio
science
tv favorites
various

along the top is rv only and all channels
if i go into any category besides none i get locked in the catefory on a blank screen with only the top icons.

in mytheater on the host pc i have only 4 channels in my favorites in the "cinima" category. i have tried other channel/category combinations but to no avail...

in the none category on the xbox i get the first 10 channels which i haven't categoiezed but cannot scroll down to see more.

thanks for the help hound!
d
i had this problem, it sounds like you have avbroadcaster broadcasting. check to see if you have "always broadcast" set to "on" if it is turn it off. then try again.

second make sure that you have all your channels in mytheatre in a favorite group "whatever the name is"

th3_h0und
auto brodcast is off, still no fix.. i just realized all channels are showind up as encrypted radio channels (r!Wink under the category of none and the favorites are not showing up even as encrypted radio, very weird..... any ideas,

tia
d
and have you made sure that you have channels in your favorites and that mytheatreepgserv.exe is running in a dos window?

cause if the dos window opens and closes it is not working.

th3_h0und
check the mytheatre plugins board, seanster just made a modified avbroadcaster that now shows the epg on the media player!
i'll have to get it and try it out. i'm re pointing my dish right now.

th3_h0und

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyTheatre DVB streaming?0