Streaming Trailers
Hey i just have a quick and easy question. I've looked all around and just can't seem to figure out how to stream a trailer while i'm looking through my library. I'm running the newest version, 10.0, on Windows 7 and have the IMDB scrapper installed and set to stream trailers from HDtrailers and fall back on IMDB. However when i'm in the library i see no button to start the trailer? I know i've seen it done before.

Thanks, Jake
it's different depending on the skin you use
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently using Alaska. In this video the guy has a little red triangle on the corner of each video which i assume means he has a trailer. I don't have these triangles. I thought maybe that was because he had the trailers stored and not streaming at first but then in part of it i see a brief "opening stream." But anyway, could you tell me how to start the trailer in any skin just so i can tell if it's working? Confluence perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJVGbHEck24
In Alaska Revisited (not certain if it's in Alaska) I found trailers when I used the "I" button for info. There's a text tag whenever the trailer is available that you can navigate to.

Good luck.
Thank you, i'll need it... Yeah i'm using Alaska Revisted now and the trailer still doesnt show for a movie that i know has one. Maybe there's something wrong with my IMDB scraper setup? Any suggestions anyone? I can post a log if that makes a difference?
Jakeyboy Wrote:Thank you, i'll need it... Yeah i'm using Alaska Revisted now and the trailer still doesnt show for a movie that i know has one. Maybe there's something wrong with my IMDB scraper setup? Any suggestions anyone? I can post a log if that makes a difference?

I just checked and the trailer config (when you setup the video type in your library) says it's coming from HD-Trailers.net. If you do a 'set content', and then click 'settings', you'll see it. I've noted that even some of my newer movies don't have trailers, so it's a possibility that they just don't host the trailer there.
Sweet. I got it. You were right. You have to be sure to right click your Movies section then Set content and make sure the IMDB scraper addon you downloaded is selected. Works great.

Thank you sir.
Jakeyboy Wrote:Sweet. I got it. You were right. You have to be sure to right click your Movies section then Set content and make sure the IMDB scraper addon you downloaded is selected. Works great.

Great to hear! Congrats!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming Trailers0