album art questions
i am having some problems configuring my systems album art to display the way i like. i do not scrape from any external sources.

my (almost) entire music collection is ordered as "music\artist\album", all properly tagged with embedded album art and with a folder.jpg located in each album folder that is the cover art. from what i can tell from the wiki, the folder.jpg is what will be used as the folder picture when browsing the library to the album. this works fine.

the problem i am having is with albums that have mutiple cd's. if there is a box set and the cover for disc 1 and disc 2 are different, and different than the folder.jpg that is used for the entire box, when i actually select a song from disc 1 or disc 2, only the art from disc 1 will be displayed for each track fromt the repective discs, even if the track is from disc 2. both discs are named with the same album name.

do this make sense, and what would i do to get the embedded art for each file to show instead of the cahced art for the first track?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
album art questions0