TV Show thumbnails not displaying correctly in Transparency - any ideas why?
Hi guys

I've installed the latest version of XBMC on my Revo R3700, Windows 7 version.

I'm having a problem with the wy XBMC is displaying the TV Show thumbnails. For some reason it's showing the wrong image and displays a sort of stretched image instead of the correct cover. After having a few problems with the setup of my Revo I reinstalled Windows 7 and XBMC but it's still doing the same on a clean install. Can anyone help me fix it please?

It's displaying all the TV shows as the image below:

Any suggestions? I've tried changing loads of settings to switch various thumbnails on and off, and I've tried rescanning the relevant folders but to no avail. All my media is stored on a NAS drive. The movies display fine, and during one previous install the TV shows did as well!

Thanks!
disable this option:
Skin Settings > General > TV Shows - Use posters
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yey! That worked! Thanks Ronie! Smile
Rather than simply disabling the tv show poster, isnt there a way to change the image to something else?

All the best
Sam
sam00walters Wrote:Rather than simply disabling the tv show poster, isnt there a way to change the image to something else?

the skin can either show banners (default) or posters (enable the tv show posters option) for tv shows.

what else are you looking for?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You have to "enable posters:

settings > skin settings > general > tv shows - use posters

And then under each tv series you right+click to 'tv show information' and go to 'get thumb' and select a graphic that's formatted for the cases.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to do this collectively so it has to be done one series at a time. hope that helps
Any update on this folks!
olancasey Wrote:Any update on this folks!

update on what?
please be more specific :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show thumbnails not displaying correctly in Transparency - any ideas why?0