Universal "Watch Later" List / Queue feature like in Boxee with a 'Must See' List?
Lightbulb 
I always keep a list of new movies that I don't see right away but still acquire and want to see, in a txt file. My movie collection is growing and getting huge, many are classics or just so good I can't get rid of them, but some are just good movies that I just have to watch, but don't have time right away and these go in that list. Whenever I have time I just pick the top one and watch it. Over time however, I've lost these txt files, forgot them or just forgot to add new movies to them.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a addon that let you pick movies of this kind in your library and just stacks them in a list from which you can start the movies whenever you want?

I don't know much about coding and have merely touched xbmc code but this shouldn't be that hard and the features could be as simple as adding, removing, playing and reprioritizing (moving up/down) a movie in the list. Guess the hard part would be a database for the list or however it's done. If anyone experienced would be interested or could make this for us that are (hopefully some more would find this useful), it would be wonderful and truly appreciated!
You are pretty much describing 'Smart Playlists', many skins also allow you to add these to Home/submenu

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal "Watch Later" List / Queue feature like in Boxee with a 'Must See' List?2