• 5(current)
Release Web Viewer - Programs Addon & Module
Version 0.9.1

Changes:
- Added an option to getWebResult() to pass in a mechanize.Browser instance for WebViewer to use
- Updated mechanize
- Fixed relative URL handling
- Now on ATV2 systems, automatically detects ATV2 and sets simple controls to true if unset.
- When simple controls are enabled (ie ATV2), the parent directory (backspace on the keyboard) action will now exit when there are no more pages in the history.

On my REPO.
Hi,
I would like to watch films on mubi.com in xbmc. Mubi is a web based paid film streaming service (with nice filmsSmile). You can log in with an facebook account. In mubi you can set up a list of films to watch. My hope is that based on your plugins it is possible to log in to mubi, scrape this list and play the films in xbmc.It would be really nice if you or anyone with the skills and interest could make such a plugin.

www.mubi.com
A movie freely accessible:
http://video.mubi.com/theauteurs/Films/a...tarttime=0

I caught this link using NetVideoHunter for firefox.

Thanks!
Oyvind
When I try to use the web viewer the left hand pane which should display the text is almost white with a few dots and dashes which seem to be the tops and bottoms of the letters on the page. I can click on this pane and the dots and dashes change so it obviously is working in some ways. Is this an issue of resolution or skin or something like that? anyone know what I can do to solve it?
(2012-11-09, 20:48)griddy Wrote: When I try to use the web viewer the left hand pane which should display the text is almost white with a few dots and dashes which seem to be the tops and bottoms of the letters on the page. I can click on this pane and the dots and dashes change so it obviously is working in some ways. Is this an issue of resolution or skin or something like that? anyone know what I can do to solve it?

Well, depending on the skins font, it may not work so well. Test it with the confluence skin and see if it works fine for you (just to determine if it is actually a skin issue). A screenshot would be helpful as well.

Version 0.9.2

Changes:
- Fixed a bug causing errors in FRODO.

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.3

Changes:
- Fixed a bug causing some controls not to work in FRODO - so now you can exit the browser Smile

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.4

Changes:
- Improved labeling of form inputs

On my REPO.

I've been using web viewer on it's own today to read the wiki, and I must say it's really rather good
(2013-02-24, 20:14)hasselhof Wrote: I've been using web viewer on it's own today to read the wiki, and I must say it's really rather good

+1, it's useful for hundreds of purposes. I even find myself using it for song lyrics!

Thanks, ruuk!
(2013-02-26, 22:59)kreeturez Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 20:14)hasselhof Wrote: I've been using web viewer on it's own today to read the wiki, and I must say it's really rather good

+1, it's useful for hundreds of purposes. I even find myself using it for song lyrics!

Thanks, ruuk!

Thanks to both of you for the comments. Most days I hate WebViewer Smile but I'm glad people find it useful.
Version 0.9.5

Changes:
- Added 'accept' header to mechanize.browser to avoid '403 Bad Behavior' errors on some sites

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.6

Changes:
- Added setting 'Experimental: Enable Inline Frames' which, when enabled, loads frames into the page
- Now processes embed tags as links
- Can now play YouTube, Vimeo and flickr video from links (asks if you want to view the video or visit the page)
- Context menu now shows 'Play Page Video' when on a video's page - also pressing play when on a video's page will play the video (if possible)

On my REPO.

After the update I realized that some links in the inline frames will be broken because they will be using the base URL of the main page. I'll be fixing that for the next release.
Version 0.9.7

Changes:
- Fix for image dialog not closing on 'Previous Menu' button
- Fix for inline frames links and images having incorrect URLs
- Added setting 'Show Frames At Bottom (More Compatible)' - helps prevent, for instance, the frame from being in the middle of a form

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.8

Changes:
- Added Dailymotion to list of supported video URLs

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.9

Changes:
- Added Metacafe to list of supported video URLs

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.10

Changes:
- Fix string IDs