How can I remove an unofficial addons repo?
Question 
i installed them with the option "install from zip", but cant find a way to remove them again.

any help?
Add-ons are just folders in your profile. In Windows they are in %appdata%\xbmc\addons and in linux I'd guess they're in $home/.xbmc/addons. Just delete the offending add-on folder.

JR
you can disable them from the "addon manager" ?
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
yeah, i know that, but i don't mean to remove or disable one specific addon, i want to remove the whole (unofficial) repository.
i installed some unofficial ones for testing purposes and don't need them anymore. some addons of the unoff. repos are now official, so when i want to see all available addons, i often have double entries (from the official and unofficial repo).
Just do what jhsrennie said. Delete the folders (normally addons/repository.something). Then delete the duplicate addons from the addons folder as well.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
will try that, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I remove an unofficial addons repo?0