Any info on a new version for the XBMC 10?
Question 
Hi,

Ellipsis is still my favorite skin by far and I was wondering if anyone know if there is still coming a version that fully supports the features of the latest final of XBMC.

I remeber a good while ago that the plan was to release as soon as XBMC got a new release. But whem I look through this sub forum it feels like there isn't much happening at the moment.

I'm a developer myself so this isn't naging about "get me a new version" but I just feel a little in the dark at the moment Nerd
I am also looking forward for a progress update. :-)
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Try this
The one in the main post is Dharma compatible. It is also in the passion-xbmc.org repo.
-stoli-
Hmm,

I haven't tried the passion-xbmc.org repo so I will check out that one. The only thing I'm missing at the moment are the Addon manager since the version I have now of Ellipsis doesn't support this and I wasn't aware of any newer versions Smile
Soon. Thats alls I can say, just keep checking our website.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
You're in my RSS-feed so I will see any progress there I hope Smile Thanks for the reply Blackbolt
Berz Wrote:You're in my RSS-feed so I will see any progress there I hope Smile Thanks for the reply Blackbolt

No probs mate. I've been speaking with Hitcher and he's agreed to help me finish off Ellipsis. We were working on the skin last night and we made some serious progress.

So we should have the 1.2 release available very shortly.
I am very glad to hear that you are still on it.
Even better, that you got support from the very talented hitcher. :-)
This skin is really a masterpiece.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
ubuntuf4n Wrote:I am very glad to hear that you are still on it.
Even better, that you got support from the very talented hitcher. :-)
This skin is really a masterpiece.

Thanks, it's great to hear that word, masterpiece. It's spent a lot of time in my head these past 4 years. It's just been a real shame I wasn't able to finish it as quickly as I had hoped. But I will endeavor to make sure it is finished before I move onto the next project. Big Grin
ubuntuf4n Wrote:This skin is really a masterpiece.
Amen.... Not to be Biased (As i used this skin prior to becoming affiliated with the team) It truly is a Masterpiece, It really makes one enjoy the fruits of sorting ones media library. the Animations are spot on, the changing color background adds a lovely touch. and the interface is very polished. A big thumbs up to Blackbolt, EqUiNoX & now Hitcher!!
Elipsis is the one to beat as far as I am concerned. Its one skin that from beginning to end is unique, not 'based on' or 'looking like' confluence.

Its a lovely skin, will be great to just see the addon pop up box working.
Dear Team Blackbolt, I hope that good banner view (banner doesn't change into poster on pressing'i',as it happens in reFocus) for Tv shows is implemented. Lack of a good banner view prompted me to shift to another skin.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Dear Team Blackbolt, I hope that good banner view (banner doesn't change into poster on pressing'i',as it happens in reFocus) for Tv shows is implemented. Lack of a good banner view prompted me to shift to another skin.

Banner Views won't be in the next release, 1.2, but they'll be a few in 1.3.
Hitcher and I have been working this evening on the Add-On Support for Ellipsis 1.2. We've made some progress as you can see below. I've designed the Add-On Configuration Dialog and Hitcher will be coding that over the next few days so we should be ready to release very soon. I'll keep you guys updated.

Select Dialog with Add-On support (List ID=6)

Add On Info Dialog

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any info on a new version for the XBMC 10?0