Global keystroke to get back to currently playing media?
Hello,

(I am using the Alaska skin, however I think this applies to all skins)

If I am watching a movie, I cannot return to it if I, for example, go to the home menu. I can see that it's playing but I just don't know an easy way to get back to the video.

For example, in the Alaska skin, the movie continues to play in the lower left corner. But how do you get back to watching it?

IN the default Confluence skin, you can see it playing in the background. The only way that I know of getting back to it is to go to a library, hit LEFT to bring up the library options, and then highlight the little thumb of the movie a the bottom left corner, and press enter. But this seems like a work around...

Is there a keyboard shortcut that just gets me back to the currently playing media? It seems like such a trivial thing to do, but I have o idea how to do it.

Thanks for any help!
Tab switches to view if you have a keyboard, at least for me.
If you have an "enter" (not the play or OK) key on your remote it will put focus on your playing video.
IRW Output
000000037ff07bdd 00 OK mceusb
000000037ff07bdd 01 OK mceusb
000000037ff07be9 00 Play mceusb
000000037ff07be9 01 Play mceusb
000000037ff07bf4 00 Enter mceusb
000000037ff07bf4 01 Enter mceusb
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Praesten Wrote:Tab switches to view if you have a keyboard, at least for me.

Wow, this did the trick perfectly. The wiki on Global Keyboard has it worded in a way that I never thought about trying TAB. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Global keystroke to get back to currently playing media?0