[WIP] XBMC Music Quizz
Smile 
Hi everybody !

There is a while now (before dharma addon system), I made a script to play music quizz as the game on some MP3 players. This was working quiet well but never finished.

Why never finished ? Because a lack of free time, because beside job, babies and wife consume most of my time, ...
Another (good) reason is that as it is a script, I need to work on the code, and on the skin too. And I am a big noob with skinning and it was really too much work for me to learn skinning while I was creating the game.
Of course, without GUI, it was hard to test and so to go ahead with dev...

Now I decided to give another try. So I ported my old script to the new dharma addon system and it works like it used to.

And now what else ?
As said before, i'm a beginner at skinning, so... I'll need skinners to help me. At first time I may ask for a simple skin, then it could be possible to make it more beautiful with animations and such. Without skinner, not sure that I can go on with this script.
I'm going on couple next days, to rewrite some things, and then I may move it to official repo.
Waiting for that I would like to know what do YOU think about this script. I'm not going to tell you what it does yet, but I would like that you tell me if you'll enjoy it, and how you imagine to use it.

I hope many of you who write around here (I know many people just read forums, it is not a problem) will expose their opinion. I'm waiting for that !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] XBMC Music Quizz0