Screen Saver
the screensaver might not start if it can't find the font files - make sure you've got the matrix8.xpr file in your fonts folder for the skin you are using. also make sure the fonts.xml file has a reference to the matrix font - see the cvs copy of fonts.xml for the exact text.

i'll have a play with the percentages tonight and look to see if having a parameter works nicely.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(floink @ jan. 29 2004,09:55 Wrote:@hullebulle: maybe obvious but; have you tried adjusting your tvs brightness/contrast to see if that is why you don't see the difference?
to be honest i didn't check if my tv brightness is just set to low. will check it out. but i guess you are right and 7% alpha is to low to be recognized by me (and my tv settings).
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
fixed the screensaver startup problem
frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
added a user defined fade level for the screen saver and also fixed the matrix trails so that blank characters do not appear.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen Saver0