XBMC Skinning
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you could please help me with something. I have recently installed XBMC on my MacMini. It is an excellent product.. i prefer it to Boxee.

Anyway, i sort all my movies and tv-shows into folders and sub-folders.

When i load everything with Apple's Front Row i get to see all the folders and i can click through the Folders > Sub Folders and get to my movie.

However in XBMC this is what happens:
1. I can view all my folders and subfolders and names of various tv-shows and movies however i do not get any further details regarding the movies despite me installing add-ons to import and download the movie IMDB info.

2. If i choose the Movie Layout / Library Layout, then i will get a full list of all my tv-shows and movies in alphabetical order and i lose the folder structures. When this happens i can see and view all the movie info, however the important thing i lose is the folder layout.

I was wondering if you knew of a skin that would allow me to have a folder / sub folder structure and at the same time give me full details of all all movie information, i.e. synopsis and posters?

I will greatly appreciate your feedback,

Best Regards,
Jay
not possible in xbmc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skinning0