MP4/M4V files not playing video in Dharma 10.0
Some of my MP4/M4V files aren't playing video in Dharma 10.0. Audio plays back fine and skipping through the timeline works, but only a black screen is displayed They played previously in the RC's for Dharma for me on the same machine, but aren't now.

Specs/debugging info is below. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. I'd obviously like to avoid re-encoding all my old videos Smile

-----------------------------

XBMC Dharma 10.0 (SVN:35647, compiler 1500)

System: Acer Aspire Revo R3700
CPU: Intel Atom D525 @ 1.80GHz (64-bit)
RAM: 2GB
Resolution: 1848x1036 @ 60Hz
Video: NVIDIA ION
Video Driver Version: 196.66 (manufacturer shipped version)
DirectX Version: 11
Direct 3D Version 8.17.11.9666
Audio: NVIDIA High-Definition Audio (via HDMI)
Audio Driver Version: 1.0.9.1

-----------------
Full Debug Log:
http://pastebin.com/6a4GCxW8
(Around line #913, there are ffmpeg decoding errors)
-----------------
Mediainfo output:
http://pastebin.com/8qLn9Eq6
-----------------

** Other info that might be useful:

This behavior only seems to happen with M4V/MP4 files -- and just some, not all. Some M4V/MP4 files play without issue. Other videos, such as those in AVI or MKV format play fine.

The affected video files are *not* DRM protected and play fine with external players such as VLC, iTunes, and Quicktime.

I've attempted to playback the affected video files with and without DXVA acceleration; both options display the same symptom of no video.

As previously stated, these same videos that are causing problems now played fine in previous Release Candidates of Dharma. Only since the most recent upgrade to the official 10.0 release has this been an issue.
I am having a similar problem. MP4 videos files do not play.
same problem here
Same here. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MP4/M4V files not playing video in Dharma 10.00