Query for settings...
first off let me say i love what xbmc is capable of, the new additions never cease to amaze me.

i wonder if there is a way to specify in the xml the folder view like we can specify the depth of the search

ex: in my audio i have the albums in folders (queen of the damned) now when i get the info for this it naturally gives me a thumbnail but when i go into the folder rather than list format thumbnail flows over and i get 2 pages of the contents each with its own duplicate thumbnail of the album thumb.

so does anybody have any idea as to how i can achieve this without having to change the view each time?

also, i have yet to figure out what i have done but for some reason when i ftp into the box, my x,y & z partitions are no longer visible.
turn on autoswitching under the music settings screen.

there are autoswitch options for all the main views.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

moving to the support forum. please use the support forum when asking for help in the future, tia
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Query for settings...0