• 2(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
This is great, you should think about adding this to the official repo
This skin is frick'n sweet. Any way you guys can set up a repository so it updates itself when the next update rolls out?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
About the Video View Issue,i never realised this.Will take care and see if its possible to make this right.

About Repo ..... to be honest i dont have any clue on how to do this SmileMaybe Butchabay knows more ...

For V1.1
Most Bugs/Errors fixed
Added Poster to TV Rightlist View
Added Landscape Support for Fanart and Rightlist View

Next Aired was added too,but i leave it out for the moment.
Problem is i found no way of automaticly update the infos or shedule this.
If someone have advice there would be cool.

More things to come ...
stay tuned ...
Malexx Wrote:About the Video View Issue,i never realised this.Will take care and see if its possible to make this right.

About Repo ..... to be honest i dont have any clue on how to do this SmileMaybe Butchabay knows more ...

For V1.1
Most Bugs/Errors fixed
Added Poster to TV Rightlist View
Added Landscape Support for Fanart and Rightlist View

Next Aired was added too,but i leave it out for the moment.
Problem is i found no way of automaticly update the infos or shedule this.
If someone have advice there would be cool.

More things to come ...
stay tuned ...

Butchabay requested these shutdown buttons so here they are.
Maybe you can include them in the next release.

Shutdown buttons
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
thanks,we will include this.
Butchabay:

I've brightened all of the flags and shrunk them down. They look much better now with this skin. Some are still a bit too tall but I didn't want to shrink them down too much since you said you were going to perhaps move the location. I have also duplicated some of the flags to accommodate different naming conventions such as Nintendo and Nintendo R&D1.

Link to Game Studio Flags
How to use Git
Malexx Wrote:thanks,we will include this.

Thanks. The Confluence buttons look way too clunky and they don't fit well next to each other, let alone blend in with the skin.
How to use Git
Credits to HTPC Guy for his great contribution making cirrus extended looking much more professional:

Download Studio Logos here and put them in addons\skin.cirrus.extended\media\flagging\studios

Requests for Studio Logos should be given in the same thread:
(Video Game Studio Icons and other support media for Emulators)

There is a readme.txt inside addons\skin.cirrus.extended\extras
see how you must handle extrathumb and extrafanart.
Hey Guys,

One more small request. Would it be possible to get this change included in this mod? http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=684...tcount=122

Thanks again for all your efforts, looking forward to the next bug fix release.
UndisclosedP Wrote:Hey Guys,

One more small request. Would it be possible to get this change included in this mod? http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=684...tcount=122

Thanks again for all your efforts, looking forward to the next bug fix release.

That shouldn't be a problem, but to be honest i don't like it ...
Maybe to set it as option to enable disable in settings, Malexx what do you think?
I only ask because I do sometimes dupe up on films in the library (usually by having an SD copy and a HD copy) and wonder where they sit on my disks. So its nice to be able figure out where they are (and delete the evil SD copy!). Would be quite happy to have it has an on/off option!
butchabay Wrote:That shouldn't be a problem, but to be honest i don't like it ...
Maybe to set it as option to enable disable in settings, Malexx what do you think?

Yes I think it's not really good looking to have but as an option it would be very nice certainly when you have to do some cleaning. it's good to know the name and the path of the file sometimes for such operations
butchabay Wrote:That shouldn't be a problem, but to be honest i don't like it ...

Yes, please include an option to disable this. I prefer to not see it. Its a reminder that XBMC runs on a computer and breaks the illusion of an appliance.
How to use Git
First of all, great mod. Having extra playlists available as home menu items is just what I needed, but, I can only choose custom backgrounds for the first 5. Is this a known limitation or bug?
Hi,its a error,will be fixed so you can choose backgrounds for all of course.

About the Path,for me i wouldnt include it,i dont like it,but it shouldnt be a problem to make this an option and set the path in the info window.

So some more things to fix .....
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07