• 7(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
supertom44 Wrote:There seems to be an issue with the tv submenu, I have it set up so it should show recently added and update library but only the recently added shows up.

This should be fiixable
Malexx Wrote:Yes i forgott to add,and we will add them of course with the next update,thx

No worries. I figured it was a simple oversight. I'll get you some screenshots for Advanced Launcher when the flags are working again.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Malexx Wrote:Version 1.1.2
  • Fixed:Hide Music in Home Menue
  • Fixed:Hide Video in Home Menue

I there, first of all excellent skin the best i've ever used and it seems to me that i'm going to stick long with this one.
Good job

I just have one small appointment, i still can't hide the Video in Home Menu, even with V1.1.2. I've also tried installing from scratch and nothing. It only worked in V1.1. Since V1.1.1 it stopped working.

Can you please check

thank you
hide video menue do work in 1.1.2, for sure.
Do the following.
In XBMC delete the skin and after the repo itself

Go into C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages and delete all cirrus.extended zips and the old repo you have there.

Download the repo from thread one,install and download the skin.

We had a repo change and a false release online,maybe you got this one.

So if you install all new it should work.
Important is to delete the packages you already have,otherwise it will always install the version you have right now.
I can confirm doing the above procedure works, can now hide videos.

Still got the issue with hiding tv title submenu hides update library as well, doesnt for movies but does for tv.
how about implementing this Movie sets addon ...http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163
shaktoo Wrote:how about implementing this Movie sets addon ...http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163

Is already in TODO List: Smile

See Here:
Malexx Wrote:hide video menue do work in 1.1.2, for sure.
Do the following.
In XBMC delete the skin and after the repo itself

Go into C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages and delete all cirrus.extended zips and the old repo you have there.

Download the repo from thread one,install and download the skin.

We had a repo change and a false release online,maybe you got this one.

So if you install all new it should work.
Important is to delete the packages you already have,otherwise it will always install the version you have right now.

Done!!! Thank you very much, you're the best.

One other thing on Music Visualization screen shouldn't it appear the fanart/backdrop of the Artist we're listenning? If not could you add it as a request?

Thank you
gjbarradas Wrote:Done!!! Thank you very much, you're the best.

One other thing on Music Visualization screen shouldn't it appear the fanart/backdrop of the Artist we're listenning? If not could you add it as a request?

Thank you

Assuming you have the artist fanart, yes it's already supported.
Sorry, you're right ... It doesn't show artist fanart, will be fixed for next update!

EDIT: FIXED! (ready for next Update)
Updated to 1.1.3

Next release will be 1.2.0

so it could take a little longer,we will see .....
Had to do a force refresh but its downloading now.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
xbmc autoupdates only every 6 hours,so you have to force or wait.
Took me some time to understand this,i always thought the autoupdate didnt work.
Looks good as usual. I'm going to have to redo some of the game flags because they don't fit well. I'll let you know when I'm done so you can pull a fresh set. I'll keep all the names the same so you can just overwrite them all to make it easier.
How to use Git
butchabay Wrote:Sorry, you're right ... It doesn't show artist fanart, will be fixed for next update!

EDIT: FIXED! (ready for next Update)

Yes, it's working. Thank you very much.
Keep up the excellent work!! Big Grin

Best skin "in da house"
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07