• 51(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
I really don't know what could be the problem. Please give me your folder structure of your tv shows (example).
Rain is planned tonight and tomorrow in Switzerland.
That's a very good news, because then butchabay won't do a BBQ in the garden but will instead give the final touch to 2.0 this week-end.

Right?
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Rain is planned tonight and tomorrow in Switzerland.
That's a very good news, because then butchabay won't do a BBQ in the garden but will instead give the final touch to 2.0 this week-end.

Right?

Smile that's the plan ... Just have to finish some work, like scrollbars, some allignments, but all in all 2.0 is coming out this evening or at least tomorrow evening! It's a promise !!! So stay tuned ...
Fine Smile

I Love your Skin!

The other Skins for pre-eden are crap...
dirtydesaster Wrote:Fine Smile

I Love your Skin!

The other Skins for pre-eden are crap...

Just dharma for now.
Pre Eden will be 3.0 when nightly builds will support all the scripts used for dharma and become stable.
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Image

Give the guy some time. He's workingRolleyes
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
butchabay Wrote:I really don't know what could be the problem. Please give me your folder structure of your tv shows (example).

TV folder structure is as follows
Drive:/TV Show/Season/Episode/episode.ext
/clearart.png
/logo.png
/etc
You have an episode folder ? Here is mine:
Dexter
Season1
Season2
Season3
Logo.png
Clearart.png
When i wrote down my folder structure it prompted me to try something. I copied the clearart.png into the season folder and changed back to the standard osd and it works. So the problem is that it only looks 1 folder level up, not the 2 that I have.

Any chance there is a way for this to be changed rather than me having to have a clearart.png in each season folder.

And also adding it to the slim OSD, lots of room for it there on the right Smile
kulprit Wrote:When i wrote down my folder structure it prompted me to try something. I copied the clearart.png into the season folder and changed back to the standard osd and it works. So the problem is that it only looks 1 folder level up, not the 2 that I have.

Any chance there is a way for this to be changed rather than me having to have a clearart.png in each season folder.

And also adding it to the slim OSD, lots of room for it there on the right Smile

Does clear art work in other skins? If it does not then that's asking a lot of butcha to make a change just to suit your file structure. If you don't want to move your files then just run the logo downloaded script and it will put everything in the correct place.

Hope I don't come off as a jerk but the guy is working hard to get this out the door.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
No cleartart doesn't work in other skins. The logo downloader script is how i got the files currently and it doesn't put them in the right spot. I didn't mean for him to change it all and slow anything down. Just ideas on where i can adjust a line in a file maybe.
You have to adjust your folder structure, otherway you won't be able to switch to another skin. There are naming rules and you have to take care of them! I think it's not possible to change the code and if yes i really don't how to edit. Sorry mate.
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but all my menus are fine except the OSD is stretched offscreen slightly, it cuts off the title and the side of the poster image. Is there a fix for this?
CarlWinslow Wrote:I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but all my menus are fine except the OSD is stretched offscreen slightly, it cuts off the title and the side of the poster image. Is there a fix for this?

Hi ...
This Version isn't supported anymore. You may try cirrus extended v2 !
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07