Eject-tray and close-tray DVD-ROM drive
hi, i would like to request the ejecttray function to work on pc dvdrom drives (with <usepcdvdrom> as yes, of course). at the moment, the function does nothing on my xbox because i replaced my original dvdrom drive with a pc one.

thank you.
you did not connect the eject signal from xbox to your dvddrive then? to get this working, the devs have to send a eject using ide signaling then, not sure if there is such apis. it would just be much easier if you just solder on a eject signal to the eject button of the pcdrive-
yes, that's exactly what i was asking, to have an option to send the eject signal through the ide channel

i'm not too good with soldering, so i don't want to resolder anything...
Wink 
just the simple option to eject the tray
and maybe even be able to reattempt to read a disk
cuz alot of the time when i'm trying to get my flippin box to read somethign from a disk it gets annoyed @ me... and just refuses to read anythign i put in there... so i have to keep trying to get it to read it by ejecting the tray and loading it again
maybe there's an easy way to fix this... and maybe this is the problem that every body keeps complaining about when they say that their dvd drives suck:p...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eject-tray and close-tray DVD-ROM drive0