[MOD] Sinus - a Cirrus mod
Is there an easy way to change the green fonts to orange? I have a dark background and orange seems easier on the eyes.

Also which entry in the Font.xml controls the time on the home screen? I would like to make it smaller.
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Hi
Really like this skin great work, any chance of adding a finish time to the bottom bar that shows movie length title etc etc OSD so that you can see at what time a movie/show will finish based on your current time when you mouse over it?

Keep up the amazing work, look forward to the reply Smile
Old newbie trying his hardest to get his head around skinning lol, expect loads of questions :-)

It may be hard but the challenge of learning something new is fun :-)
To change THE green hack info orange go into THE color folder. Open default.XML. THen paste THE color code from old orange into orange.

Btw. I'm off for à long weekend. Back on monday!
This mod still being worked on?
smush420 Wrote:This mod still being worked on?

Not quite actively. I mainly tried to mod it towards my personal preferences. Anything you would like to see changed/added?
I think I mentioned it earlier that having the imdb rating instead of stars option would be cool. Other than that nothing I can really think of, I was just curious.
I love this mod!!

However it doesn´t seem to support å ä ö in library mode

And the Home menu is in all Caps so if I have Weather (Väder in swedish) it goes VäDER

But all in all...AWESOME!!
I downloaded a script and am able to get it to run via Favourites, but how can I access it from the "Home Submenu" under skin option. I have selected the path and wrote Jukebox as the button. Nothing seems to change in the home menu though. Can I get a script menu to turn on ?
I think from skin settings you go to custom home and then add a custom favorite? Then it should show up in the home screen.
Hey, the last few weeks I've been working on a mod for simplicity. Ofcourse I used some Cirrus influences :-)

I will finish this new mod up but afterwards I might pick up on Sinus again.

If you're interested in the simplicity mod check here.
Hi, first of - love your skin! it fits me (almost) perfectly!

Thing is tho, i dont want to see the System entry in the home menu, i like things minimalistic (i just want movies, episodes & weather shown), instead i only want to be able to access it from the menu bound to the "S"-key. What do i need to edit to achieve this?
Place the files in the rar into your 720p folder. This will give you the option to hide system from the horizontal main menu (I assumed this is what you are using).

Download the rar

Then create a keymap.xml and put it /userdata/keymaps. It should look like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>
    <global>
        <keyboard>
            <F4>ActivateWindow(Settings)</F4>
        </keyboard>
    </global>
</keymap>
Sinvida Wrote:Place the files in the rar into your 720p folder. This will give you the option to hide system from the horizontal main menu (I assumed this is what you are using).

Download the rar

Then create a keymap.xml and put it /userdata/keymaps. It should look like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>
    <global>
        <keyboard>
            <F4>ActivateWindow(Settings)</F4>
        </keyboard>
    </global>
</keymap>

Thanks, but im actually using the vertical main menu!
They will need the new version - btw, I hope you didnt overwrite the original maps but saved them under a different name or with a different prefix. If you overwrite them, this will cause online incompatibility
dascmo Wrote:Thanks Smile. It was the banners that weren't showing but putting it in the folder like you said and naming it banner.jpg solved it.

Hey - I don't know how to get that file "landscape.jpg" off the XBMC stuff site. Can you give me instructions on how to do it?

Thanks..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Sinus - a Cirrus mod2